Alec Baldwin Screams at Reporter in Latest Angry Confrontation
Alec Baldwin angrily confronted reporters again. After he allegedly threw anti-gay slur at a paparazzo on Thursday, November 14, he was involved in at least three incidents with paparazzi on Friday. In the latest incident, Baldwin was caught on camera screaming at a female reporter in New York City.
In a video obtained by TMZ, Baldwin seemingly said, "F**k you," before going to his waiting car. He later asked some police officers to arrest the reporter. The site noted that no one was arrested following the incident.
The "30 Rock" star shoved a photographer in another angry encounter that day. In a video of the incident, the photographer can be seen saying, "You shoved me into a car." Baldwin responded, "You tried to hit me with a camera." The man replied that he did not want to hit him with the camera. "You take a walk ... you don't wanna get hurt, do ya?" the actor told him before he left.
Baldwin even threatened and insulted a local reporter in another incident. The actor was walking to his Manhattan apartment when a reporter from FOX5 in NYC approached him and asked about the stalker case. Baldwin replied, "If you're still here when my wife and kid come out, you're going to have a big problem, you know that don't ya?" He added, "You are as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?"
In other news, Anderson Cooper ripped Baldwin on Twitter after the actor admitted to using anti-gay slur in Thursday incident. Baldwin was reported calling a paparazzo "c**ksucking f*g," but he insisted that he said "fathead" instead. On Friday, Baldwin wrote, "Rich Ferraro from @glaad informs me that c'sucker is an anti-gay epithet. In which case I apologize and will retire it from my vocabulary."
Cooper reacted to the story on Twitter, writing, "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time? Just read Alec Baldwin's latest excuses. They are actually so ridiculous they are funny." He explained to a Twitter user that he did not ask Baldwin to apologize, but he wondered why he did something and then "repeatedly lie about it afterwards."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked