Tyga and Justin Bieber Tease 'Wait for a Minute' Video
Tyga and Justin Bieber shot the music video for their collaboration, "Wait for a Minute", in Long Beach, California earlier this week. On Friday, November 17, the rapper and the Canadian pop singer decided to tease their upcoming project with a behind-the-scenes clip.
Arriving via MTV, the one-minute snippet features Tyga and Bieber joining forces on the video filming set. They dance and act in front of a green screen with a lady as some parts of their song are played as the background.
In the sneak-peek clip, Tyga talks about his collaborator and the concept of the video. "He's in this transition period," the Young Money artist says of Bieber. "I felt like when me and [Chris Brown] did 'Deuces', it was like a moment. I feel like this would be a big moment for both of us with this song."
Of what the finished video will look like, he says that there will be some effects inspired by "The Matrix" trilogy. "It's real 'Matrix'. We got some of the guys that do CGI for some of the big movies," the 23-year-old star explains. "We're freezing time and switching different worlds trying to get away from certain things-the negative that comes with the lifestyle."
Produced by Maejor Ali, "Wait for a Minute" serves as the lead single off Tyga's upcoming "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" album. The song was released on iTunes last month, during the third week of Bieber's Music Mondays series.
More Tyga News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms