Tyga and Justin Bieber Tease 'Wait for a Minute' Video
Tyga and Justin Bieber shot the music video for their collaboration, "Wait for a Minute", in Long Beach, California earlier this week. On Friday, November 17, the rapper and the Canadian pop singer decided to tease their upcoming project with a behind-the-scenes clip.
Arriving via MTV, the one-minute snippet features Tyga and Bieber joining forces on the video filming set. They dance and act in front of a green screen with a lady as some parts of their song are played as the background.
In the sneak-peek clip, Tyga talks about his collaborator and the concept of the video. "He's in this transition period," the Young Money artist says of Bieber. "I felt like when me and [Chris Brown] did 'Deuces', it was like a moment. I feel like this would be a big moment for both of us with this song."
Of what the finished video will look like, he says that there will be some effects inspired by "The Matrix" trilogy. "It's real 'Matrix'. We got some of the guys that do CGI for some of the big movies," the 23-year-old star explains. "We're freezing time and switching different worlds trying to get away from certain things-the negative that comes with the lifestyle."
Produced by Maejor Ali, "Wait for a Minute" serves as the lead single off Tyga's upcoming "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" album. The song was released on iTunes last month, during the third week of Bieber's Music Mondays series.
More Tyga News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'