Tyga and Justin Bieber Tease 'Wait for a Minute' Video
Tyga and Justin Bieber shot the music video for their collaboration, "Wait for a Minute", in Long Beach, California earlier this week. On Friday, November 17, the rapper and the Canadian pop singer decided to tease their upcoming project with a behind-the-scenes clip.
Arriving via MTV, the one-minute snippet features Tyga and Bieber joining forces on the video filming set. They dance and act in front of a green screen with a lady as some parts of their song are played as the background.
In the sneak-peek clip, Tyga talks about his collaborator and the concept of the video. "He's in this transition period," the Young Money artist says of Bieber. "I felt like when me and [Chris Brown] did 'Deuces', it was like a moment. I feel like this would be a big moment for both of us with this song."
Of what the finished video will look like, he says that there will be some effects inspired by "The Matrix" trilogy. "It's real 'Matrix'. We got some of the guys that do CGI for some of the big movies," the 23-year-old star explains. "We're freezing time and switching different worlds trying to get away from certain things-the negative that comes with the lifestyle."
Produced by Maejor Ali, "Wait for a Minute" serves as the lead single off Tyga's upcoming "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty" album. The song was released on iTunes last month, during the third week of Bieber's Music Mondays series.
More Tyga News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak