Warner Bros. Producer Reveals Batman Drones in 'Man of Steel 2'
An exciting info regarding Batman storyline in "Man of Steel 2" might have been revealed. Warner Bros. producer Daniel Alter recently wrote on Twitter that a semi-retired Bruce Wayne would be using robots to fight crimes in the upcoming film.
The "Hitman" producer also confirmed Wayne's estrangement from his former protege, Dick Grayson. "Can't wait for #BatmanvsSuperman.. #batfleck semi-retired/not speaking to Robin anymore.. Controlling drones from the batcave," he tweeted.
Ben Affleck is tapped to play the caped crusader in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie. WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara once said the superhero would be portrayed as "tired and weary and seasoned and been doing it for awhile."
Penn Badgley, Ezra Miller, and Adam Driver are reportedly considered to play Grayson a.k.a. Nightwing or formerly known as Robin. Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot and Elodie Yung are said auditioning for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or better known as Wonder Woman.
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as the man of Steel, and Zack Snyder returns to his post behind the lens. Superman's archnemesis Lex Luthor is also expected to appear in the flick, but no official cast has been announced. The pic is due July 17, 2015 in the United States.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role