Warner Bros. Producer Reveals Batman Drones in 'Man of Steel 2'
An exciting info regarding Batman storyline in "Man of Steel 2" might have been revealed. Warner Bros. producer Daniel Alter recently wrote on Twitter that a semi-retired Bruce Wayne would be using robots to fight crimes in the upcoming film.
The "Hitman" producer also confirmed Wayne's estrangement from his former protege, Dick Grayson. "Can't wait for #BatmanvsSuperman.. #batfleck semi-retired/not speaking to Robin anymore.. Controlling drones from the batcave," he tweeted.
Ben Affleck is tapped to play the caped crusader in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie. WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara once said the superhero would be portrayed as "tired and weary and seasoned and been doing it for awhile."
Penn Badgley, Ezra Miller, and Adam Driver are reportedly considered to play Grayson a.k.a. Nightwing or formerly known as Robin. Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot and Elodie Yung are said auditioning for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or better known as Wonder Woman.
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as the man of Steel, and Zack Snyder returns to his post behind the lens. Superman's archnemesis Lex Luthor is also expected to appear in the flick, but no official cast has been announced. The pic is due July 17, 2015 in the United States.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes