Warner Bros. Producer Reveals Batman Drones in 'Man of Steel 2'
An exciting info regarding Batman storyline in "Man of Steel 2" might have been revealed. Warner Bros. producer Daniel Alter recently wrote on Twitter that a semi-retired Bruce Wayne would be using robots to fight crimes in the upcoming film.
The "Hitman" producer also confirmed Wayne's estrangement from his former protege, Dick Grayson. "Can't wait for #BatmanvsSuperman.. #batfleck semi-retired/not speaking to Robin anymore.. Controlling drones from the batcave," he tweeted.
Ben Affleck is tapped to play the caped crusader in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie. WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara once said the superhero would be portrayed as "tired and weary and seasoned and been doing it for awhile."
Penn Badgley, Ezra Miller, and Adam Driver are reportedly considered to play Grayson a.k.a. Nightwing or formerly known as Robin. Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot and Elodie Yung are said auditioning for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or better known as Wonder Woman.
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as the man of Steel, and Zack Snyder returns to his post behind the lens. Superman's archnemesis Lex Luthor is also expected to appear in the flick, but no official cast has been announced. The pic is due July 17, 2015 in the United States.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift