Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and TLC Join Line-Up of Performers at AMAs
Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and TLC have been announced as additional performers at the upcoming American Music Awards. The stars are going to take the stage of the annual show that will be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 24 at 8 P.M..
Perry has been confirmed to open the event with "Unconditionally", the latest single off her chart-topping album "Prism". Meanwhile, Lopez is set to perform a tribute to music legend Celia Cruz, who passed away back in 2003.
The surviving members of TLC, Tionne Watkins a.k.a. T-Boz and Rozanda Thomas a.k.a. Chilli will make their return to the AMA stage with a special unannounced guest. Fans have speculated that the guest will be Lil Mama, who plays the late Lisa Lopes a.k.a. Left Eye in the group's VH1 movie "Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story".
The ladies will join previously-announced performers that include Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Lady GaGa, Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction and Florida Georgia Line. Pitbull, who is set to serve as the host, will also make an appearance with Ke$ha to perform their collaboration "Timber".
Fans can go to AMAvote.com to vote for their favorite nominees. For the first time in AMAs history, fans will also be able to vote via Twitter.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof