Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and TLC Join Line-Up of Performers at AMAs
Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and TLC have been announced as additional performers at the upcoming American Music Awards. The stars are going to take the stage of the annual show that will be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 24 at 8 P.M..
Perry has been confirmed to open the event with "Unconditionally", the latest single off her chart-topping album "Prism". Meanwhile, Lopez is set to perform a tribute to music legend Celia Cruz, who passed away back in 2003.
The surviving members of TLC, Tionne Watkins a.k.a. T-Boz and Rozanda Thomas a.k.a. Chilli will make their return to the AMA stage with a special unannounced guest. Fans have speculated that the guest will be Lil Mama, who plays the late Lisa Lopes a.k.a. Left Eye in the group's VH1 movie "Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story".
The ladies will join previously-announced performers that include Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Lady GaGa, Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction and Florida Georgia Line. Pitbull, who is set to serve as the host, will also make an appearance with Ke$ha to perform their collaboration "Timber".
Fans can go to AMAvote.com to vote for their favorite nominees. For the first time in AMAs history, fans will also be able to vote via Twitter.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says