Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and TLC Join Line-Up of Performers at AMAs
Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and TLC have been announced as additional performers at the upcoming American Music Awards. The stars are going to take the stage of the annual show that will be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 24 at 8 P.M..
Perry has been confirmed to open the event with "Unconditionally", the latest single off her chart-topping album "Prism". Meanwhile, Lopez is set to perform a tribute to music legend Celia Cruz, who passed away back in 2003.
The surviving members of TLC, Tionne Watkins a.k.a. T-Boz and Rozanda Thomas a.k.a. Chilli will make their return to the AMA stage with a special unannounced guest. Fans have speculated that the guest will be Lil Mama, who plays the late Lisa Lopes a.k.a. Left Eye in the group's VH1 movie "Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story".
The ladies will join previously-announced performers that include Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, Lady GaGa, Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction and Florida Georgia Line. Pitbull, who is set to serve as the host, will also make an appearance with Ke$ha to perform their collaboration "Timber".
Fans can go to AMAvote.com to vote for their favorite nominees. For the first time in AMAs history, fans will also be able to vote via Twitter.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans