Brooke Shields Cast as Cougar on 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
Brooke Shields has landed a multiple-episode arc on "The Michael J. Fox Show". The super model will appear in three episodes of the rookie comedy beginning in 2014. It will mark her return to NBC after starring on "Suddenly Susan" and "Lipstick Jungle" for the network.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, on the freshman sitcom, "Shields will play Deborah, a smart and beautiful single mother with a sweet and nerdy personality who doesn't quite have it all together. She'll meet Ian Henry (Conor Romero), Mike Henry's (Michael J. Fox) 19-year-old son, at a ballroom dance class and the chemistry between the two is unmistakable."
Shields recently recurred in season 7 of "Army Wives", which has been canceled by Lifetime. The 48-year-old actress has also guest starred on ABC's new comedy "Super Fun Night" headlined by Rebel Wilson.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now