Brooke Shields Cast as Cougar on 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
Brooke Shields has landed a multiple-episode arc on "The Michael J. Fox Show". The super model will appear in three episodes of the rookie comedy beginning in 2014. It will mark her return to NBC after starring on "Suddenly Susan" and "Lipstick Jungle" for the network.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, on the freshman sitcom, "Shields will play Deborah, a smart and beautiful single mother with a sweet and nerdy personality who doesn't quite have it all together. She'll meet Ian Henry (Conor Romero), Mike Henry's (Michael J. Fox) 19-year-old son, at a ballroom dance class and the chemistry between the two is unmistakable."
Shields recently recurred in season 7 of "Army Wives", which has been canceled by Lifetime. The 48-year-old actress has also guest starred on ABC's new comedy "Super Fun Night" headlined by Rebel Wilson.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding