Brooke Shields Cast as Cougar on 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
Brooke Shields has landed a multiple-episode arc on "The Michael J. Fox Show". The super model will appear in three episodes of the rookie comedy beginning in 2014. It will mark her return to NBC after starring on "Suddenly Susan" and "Lipstick Jungle" for the network.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, on the freshman sitcom, "Shields will play Deborah, a smart and beautiful single mother with a sweet and nerdy personality who doesn't quite have it all together. She'll meet Ian Henry (Conor Romero), Mike Henry's (Michael J. Fox) 19-year-old son, at a ballroom dance class and the chemistry between the two is unmistakable."
Shields recently recurred in season 7 of "Army Wives", which has been canceled by Lifetime. The 48-year-old actress has also guest starred on ABC's new comedy "Super Fun Night" headlined by Rebel Wilson.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger