Brooke Shields Cast as Cougar on 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
Brooke Shields has landed a multiple-episode arc on "The Michael J. Fox Show". The super model will appear in three episodes of the rookie comedy beginning in 2014. It will mark her return to NBC after starring on "Suddenly Susan" and "Lipstick Jungle" for the network.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, on the freshman sitcom, "Shields will play Deborah, a smart and beautiful single mother with a sweet and nerdy personality who doesn't quite have it all together. She'll meet Ian Henry (Conor Romero), Mike Henry's (Michael J. Fox) 19-year-old son, at a ballroom dance class and the chemistry between the two is unmistakable."
Shields recently recurred in season 7 of "Army Wives", which has been canceled by Lifetime. The 48-year-old actress has also guest starred on ABC's new comedy "Super Fun Night" headlined by Rebel Wilson.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'