Brooke Shields Cast as Cougar on 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
Brooke Shields has landed a multiple-episode arc on "The Michael J. Fox Show". The super model will appear in three episodes of the rookie comedy beginning in 2014. It will mark her return to NBC after starring on "Suddenly Susan" and "Lipstick Jungle" for the network.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, on the freshman sitcom, "Shields will play Deborah, a smart and beautiful single mother with a sweet and nerdy personality who doesn't quite have it all together. She'll meet Ian Henry (Conor Romero), Mike Henry's (Michael J. Fox) 19-year-old son, at a ballroom dance class and the chemistry between the two is unmistakable."
Shields recently recurred in season 7 of "Army Wives", which has been canceled by Lifetime. The 48-year-old actress has also guest starred on ABC's new comedy "Super Fun Night" headlined by Rebel Wilson.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson