Chris Pine's Mystery Girlfriend Identified
"Star Trek Into Darkness" star Chris Pine was spotted making out with a mystery blond in Paris earlier this week. Turns out the beauty is Iris Bjork Johannesdottir, a 23-year-old who won 2010 Miss Reykjavik in her native Iceland.
The lovebirds were seen very much in love during their stay in France. They were not afraid to show off affection for one another on Monday when they spent the entire afternoon touring Tuileries Garden and Les Invalides. They were dining and kissing in a wine bar near the Eiffel Tower later that night.
Pine previously was linked to swimsuit model Amanda Frances soon after he split from girlfriend of two years, model Dominique Piek, in April.
When asked by Ellen DeGeneres back in May what kind of gal would he be attracted to, the actor said, "I think anything that any normal man would be looking for: intelligence, beauty and a sense of humor. You have to be able to carry a conversation after the initial attraction kind of dies down."
Apparently, Pine has been taking dating advice from his mother, telling Cosmopolitan, " '[My mother] always told me to take my elbows off the table, so that if I ever had dinner with a queen, I would know how to eat properly. But she also taught me basic things about being a gentleman, like opening car doors. Especially in Los Angeles, I think people lose those small gestures that harken back to a different time but are still mutually appreciated by women and men. Those little things are just nice."
More Chris Pine News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics