'The Voice' Season 5 Unveils Top 10, Viewers Make Instant Save
It's down to 10 on "The Voice" season 5. Two singers were eliminated on Tuesday, November 12 after the 12 finalists performed on the night before. The latest episode also introduced the new twist, Instant Save, in which fans can tweet using one of the bottom three artist's name to save them.
Caroline Pennell and Matthew Schuler were saved first, with the latter's vote multiplied by 5 after his studio version of "Hallelujah" reached iTunes top 10. Austin Jenckes and Tessanne Chin joined them in the Top 10, followed by Jacquie Lee, Cole Vosbury, Will Champlin, Ray Boudreaux and James Wolpert.
Kat Robichaud and Jonny Gray of Team Cee-Lo Green as well as Josh Logan of Team Christina Aguilera were in jeopardy. Within only five minutes, fans were urged to tweet to save their favorite contestant.
In the end, Kat had the advantage of this Instant Save as she managed to avoid elimination, meaning Jonny and Josh were the ones sent home this week.
Sara Bareilles catered the crowd with a performance of "Brave" with the four female finalists on "The Voice" results show. In the between the result announcements, Team Cee-Lo sang "Roam" by B-52s, Team Adam Levine performed "It's A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles and the male singers belted out "We're an American Band".
More The Voice News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby