'The Voice' Season 5 Unveils Top 10, Viewers Make Instant Save
It's down to 10 on "The Voice" season 5. Two singers were eliminated on Tuesday, November 12 after the 12 finalists performed on the night before. The latest episode also introduced the new twist, Instant Save, in which fans can tweet using one of the bottom three artist's name to save them.
Caroline Pennell and Matthew Schuler were saved first, with the latter's vote multiplied by 5 after his studio version of "Hallelujah" reached iTunes top 10. Austin Jenckes and Tessanne Chin joined them in the Top 10, followed by Jacquie Lee, Cole Vosbury, Will Champlin, Ray Boudreaux and James Wolpert.
Kat Robichaud and Jonny Gray of Team Cee-Lo Green as well as Josh Logan of Team Christina Aguilera were in jeopardy. Within only five minutes, fans were urged to tweet to save their favorite contestant.
In the end, Kat had the advantage of this Instant Save as she managed to avoid elimination, meaning Jonny and Josh were the ones sent home this week.
Sara Bareilles catered the crowd with a performance of "Brave" with the four female finalists on "The Voice" results show. In the between the result announcements, Team Cee-Lo sang "Roam" by B-52s, Team Adam Levine performed "It's A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles and the male singers belted out "We're an American Band".
More The Voice News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation