'The Voice' Season 5 Unveils Top 10, Viewers Make Instant Save
It's down to 10 on "The Voice" season 5. Two singers were eliminated on Tuesday, November 12 after the 12 finalists performed on the night before. The latest episode also introduced the new twist, Instant Save, in which fans can tweet using one of the bottom three artist's name to save them.
Caroline Pennell and Matthew Schuler were saved first, with the latter's vote multiplied by 5 after his studio version of "Hallelujah" reached iTunes top 10. Austin Jenckes and Tessanne Chin joined them in the Top 10, followed by Jacquie Lee, Cole Vosbury, Will Champlin, Ray Boudreaux and James Wolpert.
Kat Robichaud and Jonny Gray of Team Cee-Lo Green as well as Josh Logan of Team Christina Aguilera were in jeopardy. Within only five minutes, fans were urged to tweet to save their favorite contestant.
In the end, Kat had the advantage of this Instant Save as she managed to avoid elimination, meaning Jonny and Josh were the ones sent home this week.
Sara Bareilles catered the crowd with a performance of "Brave" with the four female finalists on "The Voice" results show. In the between the result announcements, Team Cee-Lo sang "Roam" by B-52s, Team Adam Levine performed "It's A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles and the male singers belted out "We're an American Band".
More The Voice News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song