Nicolas Cage Sex Photos Allegedly Stolen in Burglary
Some R-rated pictures that Nicolas Cage once took years ago with his ex Christina Fulton are allegedly missing. TMZ reports the risky photos were stolen by her former handyman Ricardo Orozco when he broke into her house this April.
Aside from taking off with a box of the alleged explicit pictures, Orozco also reportedly stole four computers. He was charged with felony burglary after being arrested last month. He pled not guilty and is currently being held on $1 million bail.
The photos are still missing, and police are still looking to recover the stolen item.
Cage, 49, and Fulton, 46, dated back in the late 1980s. The actress gave birth to Weston Coppola Cage, her son with the "Ghost Rider" actor, on December 26, 1990.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce