Nicolas Cage Sex Photos Allegedly Stolen in Burglary
Some R-rated pictures that Nicolas Cage once took years ago with his ex Christina Fulton are allegedly missing. TMZ reports the risky photos were stolen by her former handyman Ricardo Orozco when he broke into her house this April.
Aside from taking off with a box of the alleged explicit pictures, Orozco also reportedly stole four computers. He was charged with felony burglary after being arrested last month. He pled not guilty and is currently being held on $1 million bail.
The photos are still missing, and police are still looking to recover the stolen item.
Cage, 49, and Fulton, 46, dated back in the late 1980s. The actress gave birth to Weston Coppola Cage, her son with the "Ghost Rider" actor, on December 26, 1990.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame