Nicolas Cage Sex Photos Allegedly Stolen in Burglary
Some R-rated pictures that Nicolas Cage once took years ago with his ex Christina Fulton are allegedly missing. TMZ reports the risky photos were stolen by her former handyman Ricardo Orozco when he broke into her house this April.
Aside from taking off with a box of the alleged explicit pictures, Orozco also reportedly stole four computers. He was charged with felony burglary after being arrested last month. He pled not guilty and is currently being held on $1 million bail.
The photos are still missing, and police are still looking to recover the stolen item.
Cage, 49, and Fulton, 46, dated back in the late 1980s. The actress gave birth to Weston Coppola Cage, her son with the "Ghost Rider" actor, on December 26, 1990.
More Nicolas Cage News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia