Nicolas Cage Sex Photos Allegedly Stolen in Burglary
Some R-rated pictures that Nicolas Cage once took years ago with his ex Christina Fulton are allegedly missing. TMZ reports the risky photos were stolen by her former handyman Ricardo Orozco when he broke into her house this April.
Aside from taking off with a box of the alleged explicit pictures, Orozco also reportedly stole four computers. He was charged with felony burglary after being arrested last month. He pled not guilty and is currently being held on $1 million bail.
The photos are still missing, and police are still looking to recover the stolen item.
Cage, 49, and Fulton, 46, dated back in the late 1980s. The actress gave birth to Weston Coppola Cage, her son with the "Ghost Rider" actor, on December 26, 1990.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March