Nicolas Cage Sex Photos Allegedly Stolen in Burglary
Some R-rated pictures that Nicolas Cage once took years ago with his ex Christina Fulton are allegedly missing. TMZ reports the risky photos were stolen by her former handyman Ricardo Orozco when he broke into her house this April.
Aside from taking off with a box of the alleged explicit pictures, Orozco also reportedly stole four computers. He was charged with felony burglary after being arrested last month. He pled not guilty and is currently being held on $1 million bail.
The photos are still missing, and police are still looking to recover the stolen item.
Cage, 49, and Fulton, 46, dated back in the late 1980s. The actress gave birth to Weston Coppola Cage, her son with the "Ghost Rider" actor, on December 26, 1990.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song