MTV EMAs 2013: Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea and Katy Perry Rock Red Carpet
Stars glittered the red carpet at the Ziggo Dome on Sunday evening, November 10 for the 2013 Europe Music Awards in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea and Katy Perry were among the Hollywood beauties who stole attention along with the likes of Ariana Grande and Rita Ora.
Miley turned head with her backless custom minidress with plunging halter neckline. It boasted a picture of late rappers Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur with "Please Stop the Violence" tagline. She paired her skin-baring outfit with thigh-high Tom Ford boots and a selection of jewels.
Azalea also showed some skin in her black long dress from Dilek Hanif Spring 2011 Couture collection. She opted for a sexy look with a sheer one-shoulder gown which had cut-outs at the waist and two long slits in the skirt. Red open-toe ankle strap sandals, a high ponytail and some bangles completed her appearance.
The Aussie artist was rumored accidentally flashing her lady parts when she was pictured adjusting her skirt but she insisted that's not the case. "If you think this involves my vag lips your mistaken And yeah I'm posting it just to let you know I don't give a f**k about a bikini line and the line that joins my ass to my leg. Enjoy," she wrote along with the picture of the alleged wardrobe malfunction.
"Lol! That's my ass from the front not my p*ssy!!!! Bahahaha! I glued my panties to my p*ssy before I went out I'm not that stupid," she added. "AssSoPhatYouCanSeeThatThangFromTheFront #FlatButtsCantRelate."
Perry, meanwhile, opted for a more modest dress but still managed to flaunt her curves in an aqua-blue satin frock from Zac Posen Resort 2014 creation. She topped it with Charlotte Olympia shoes and a Dolce & Gabbana headband. She was nominated for Best Female Act and Best Pop Act, and was scheduled to make a live performance at the show.
Grande rocked a nude strapless frock by Mikael D that featured black baroque embroidery. She matched it with sheer tights and black pumps, and styled her dark hair in a ponytail. Ora who came with beau Calvin Harris stole attention with her figure-hugging dress with a sexy slit from Calvin Klein collection.
Other famous faces included Ellie Goulding, Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy, Bridgit Mendler, 30 Seconds to Mars, Icona Pop and Redfoo.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special