Anthony Mackie Arrested for Alleged Drunk Driving
Anthony Mackie had a run-in with the law. The "Gangster Squad" actor was behind the wheel of a red 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T when he was busted for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Harlem Saturday, November 9 on Lenox Ave. near 125th St. about 1:20 A.M.
The 35-year-old star was initially stopped for tinted windows, and then cops noticed his watery, bloodshot eyes and smelled an odor of alcohol. The "Runner, Runner" actor reportedly refused a Breathalyzer test and subsequently got arrested for DWI.
The actor was taken to the 28th precinct for processing. He was waiting arraignment at the Manhattan Criminal Court Building.
Mackie has starred in a number of movies including "8 Mile", "The Hurt Locker", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", "Pain and Gain", and "The Fifth Estate". He will next be seen playing Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer