Anthony Mackie Arrested for Alleged Drunk Driving
Anthony Mackie had a run-in with the law. The "Gangster Squad" actor was behind the wheel of a red 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T when he was busted for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Harlem Saturday, November 9 on Lenox Ave. near 125th St. about 1:20 A.M.
The 35-year-old star was initially stopped for tinted windows, and then cops noticed his watery, bloodshot eyes and smelled an odor of alcohol. The "Runner, Runner" actor reportedly refused a Breathalyzer test and subsequently got arrested for DWI.
The actor was taken to the 28th precinct for processing. He was waiting arraignment at the Manhattan Criminal Court Building.
Mackie has starred in a number of movies including "8 Mile", "The Hurt Locker", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", "Pain and Gain", and "The Fifth Estate". He will next be seen playing Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen