Anthony Mackie Arrested for Alleged Drunk Driving
Anthony Mackie had a run-in with the law. The "Gangster Squad" actor was behind the wheel of a red 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T when he was busted for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Harlem Saturday, November 9 on Lenox Ave. near 125th St. about 1:20 A.M.
The 35-year-old star was initially stopped for tinted windows, and then cops noticed his watery, bloodshot eyes and smelled an odor of alcohol. The "Runner, Runner" actor reportedly refused a Breathalyzer test and subsequently got arrested for DWI.
The actor was taken to the 28th precinct for processing. He was waiting arraignment at the Manhattan Criminal Court Building.
Mackie has starred in a number of movies including "8 Mile", "The Hurt Locker", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", "Pain and Gain", and "The Fifth Estate". He will next be seen playing Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary