Anthony Mackie Arrested for Alleged Drunk Driving
Anthony Mackie had a run-in with the law. The "Gangster Squad" actor was behind the wheel of a red 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T when he was busted for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Harlem Saturday, November 9 on Lenox Ave. near 125th St. about 1:20 A.M.
The 35-year-old star was initially stopped for tinted windows, and then cops noticed his watery, bloodshot eyes and smelled an odor of alcohol. The "Runner, Runner" actor reportedly refused a Breathalyzer test and subsequently got arrested for DWI.
The actor was taken to the 28th precinct for processing. He was waiting arraignment at the Manhattan Criminal Court Building.
Mackie has starred in a number of movies including "8 Mile", "The Hurt Locker", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", "Pain and Gain", and "The Fifth Estate". He will next be seen playing Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture