Anthony Mackie Arrested for Alleged Drunk Driving
Anthony Mackie had a run-in with the law. The "Gangster Squad" actor was behind the wheel of a red 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T when he was busted for allegedly driving while intoxicated in Harlem Saturday, November 9 on Lenox Ave. near 125th St. about 1:20 A.M.
The 35-year-old star was initially stopped for tinted windows, and then cops noticed his watery, bloodshot eyes and smelled an odor of alcohol. The "Runner, Runner" actor reportedly refused a Breathalyzer test and subsequently got arrested for DWI.
The actor was taken to the 28th precinct for processing. He was waiting arraignment at the Manhattan Criminal Court Building.
Mackie has starred in a number of movies including "8 Mile", "The Hurt Locker", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", "Pain and Gain", and "The Fifth Estate". He will next be seen playing Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger