Jeremy Piven and Kelly Brook Reportedly Dating
Thanks to his run in ITV's period drama "Mr Selfridge", Jeremy Piven has become a popular face on British screens. Apparently the 48-year-old actor also attracted the heart of one particular English chick, Kelly Brook.
Piven and Brook reportedly are dating out of first sight attraction. Brook has been spending time in Los Angeles in the last few weeks, spotted hanging out with Piven at his Malibu home and at a fancy dress party several days later.
"She was immediately taken by his dashing good looks," a source told The Sun. "It's too early to say how serious things will get, but the initial attraction was definitely there on both sides."
However, the "Entourage" star is not the only one in Brook's mind lately. She has been linked to Welsh TV presenter Gethin Jones. She was spotted having dinner with him in Los Angeles and went over to his apartment. "They have fancied each other for ages but have never been single at the same time before," a source told Daily Mirror. "Kelly thinks Gethin could definitely be boyfriend material." Another insider said, "Gethin thinks Kelly is gorgeous. He can't believe his luck, and he'd like this to become more serious."
Brook has previously dated Hollywood hunks such as Jason Statham and Billy Zane. Meanwhile, Piven had been rumored close to model Sophie Turner, actress January Jones and most recently, singer Alexandra Burke.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'