Jeremy Piven and Kelly Brook Reportedly Dating
Thanks to his run in ITV's period drama "Mr Selfridge", Jeremy Piven has become a popular face on British screens. Apparently the 48-year-old actor also attracted the heart of one particular English chick, Kelly Brook.
Piven and Brook reportedly are dating out of first sight attraction. Brook has been spending time in Los Angeles in the last few weeks, spotted hanging out with Piven at his Malibu home and at a fancy dress party several days later.
"She was immediately taken by his dashing good looks," a source told The Sun. "It's too early to say how serious things will get, but the initial attraction was definitely there on both sides."
However, the "Entourage" star is not the only one in Brook's mind lately. She has been linked to Welsh TV presenter Gethin Jones. She was spotted having dinner with him in Los Angeles and went over to his apartment. "They have fancied each other for ages but have never been single at the same time before," a source told Daily Mirror. "Kelly thinks Gethin could definitely be boyfriend material." Another insider said, "Gethin thinks Kelly is gorgeous. He can't believe his luck, and he'd like this to become more serious."
Brook has previously dated Hollywood hunks such as Jason Statham and Billy Zane. Meanwhile, Piven had been rumored close to model Sophie Turner, actress January Jones and most recently, singer Alexandra Burke.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama