Jeremy Piven and Kelly Brook Reportedly Dating
Thanks to his run in ITV's period drama "Mr Selfridge", Jeremy Piven has become a popular face on British screens. Apparently the 48-year-old actor also attracted the heart of one particular English chick, Kelly Brook.
Piven and Brook reportedly are dating out of first sight attraction. Brook has been spending time in Los Angeles in the last few weeks, spotted hanging out with Piven at his Malibu home and at a fancy dress party several days later.
"She was immediately taken by his dashing good looks," a source told The Sun. "It's too early to say how serious things will get, but the initial attraction was definitely there on both sides."
However, the "Entourage" star is not the only one in Brook's mind lately. She has been linked to Welsh TV presenter Gethin Jones. She was spotted having dinner with him in Los Angeles and went over to his apartment. "They have fancied each other for ages but have never been single at the same time before," a source told Daily Mirror. "Kelly thinks Gethin could definitely be boyfriend material." Another insider said, "Gethin thinks Kelly is gorgeous. He can't believe his luck, and he'd like this to become more serious."
Brook has previously dated Hollywood hunks such as Jason Statham and Billy Zane. Meanwhile, Piven had been rumored close to model Sophie Turner, actress January Jones and most recently, singer Alexandra Burke.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns