Jon Hamm Pictured Going Commando While On Set
Certain part of Jon Hamm's anatomy has drawn the attention again. Some pictures of the 42-year-old actor clearly showed his preference to go commando even when he is on set, filming "Mad Men", in broad daylight.
On Thursday, November 7, photographers captured 'little Hamm' bulging underneath a pair of tight fitting grey trousers. The actor was in costume for his role as Don Draper, making his way around the Los Angeles set while checking his phone.
Hamm's tendency to go free down there reportedly is known by the AMC series' cast and crew. An insider at the network told New York Daily News that he was "politely instructed by a staffer at the network to please wear underwear while shooting his scenes" for the sixth season.
The source added, "This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination. Jon's impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear." Several scenes shot last month in Hawaii required him to wear tiny shorts. "His privates are the inside joke, [Hamm] 'knows what he's got," the source said.
Hamm's package is quite famous that a tumblr page was created under the name Jon Hamm's Wang. Commenting on it to Rolling Stone earlier this year, Hamm said, "They're called 'privates' for a reason. I'm wearing pants, for f***'s sake. Lay off. I mean, it's not like I'm a f***ing lead miner. There are harder jobs in the world."
"But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my c***, I feel like that wasn't part of the deal...But whatever. I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite." He continued, "Most of it's tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude. It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have - a prurience."
Undewear brands Fruit of the Loom and Jockey had also made offers to supply the actor free underwear for life. "Jockey would like to offer our support for Jon Hamm in the form of a lifetime supply of Jockey underwear," a Jockey rep told TMZ. Fruit of the Loom's rep said, "We want people to be themselves. And if going commando makes you happy, we say go for it. But in case you change your mind, we got you covered."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March