Robin Thicke 'Definitely' Won't Perform With Miley Cyrus Again
Robin Thicke says no to performing with Miley Cyrus in the future. Appearing on Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" on Friday evening, November 8, the "Blurred Lines" singer answered the host's question about reports that he and the 20-year-old star would perform together as the singers are set to make appearances at the upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards.
"Oh no, no no no," Thicke said. "No no, definitely no, definitely not." Thicke and Cyrus caused huge stir after appearing together at MTV Video Music Awards back in August. At that time, Cyrus donned a nude-colored bikini while twerking and grinding on the 36-year-old musician.
Speaking of the now-infamous performance, Thicke admitted that he didn't know Cyrus was going to come out on the stage wearing such racy outfit. "I did, you know the only difference was she didn't wear that outfit in rehearsals, so it never seemed as bad, it seemed more playful."
"And to us, there was no sexuality between us, it was all silliness and fun - it was like throwing a party at your house and being silly", he continued.
"But I understand how... it might have offended some people, and especially because she - everyone knows her as Hannah Montana," he added, referring to the role Cyrus played when she was still a Disney princess. "It would have been different if it was Rihanna or a different girl, you know what I mean. But the fact that it was Hannah Montana, becoming a woman and doing it they way she wanted to do it."
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'