Adrienne Maloof Injured in Set Accident on CBS Lot
Adrienne Maloof was injured in a set accident on the CBS lot in the San Fernando Valley on Friday, November 8. The former Bravo reality TV star was filming a segment for an entertainment show when the accident took place.
Brooke Anderson, who was interviewing the former cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and her boyfriend Jacob Busch, tweeted, "So I was just doing an interview w/@AdrienneMaloof when this happened. Light got too hot, popped & sprinklers came on. Water everywhere. It's a pool, not a shooting suite now!"
According to her representative, Maloof fell and hurt her knee as she was running out of the room. "The sprinklers made a loud noise when they turned on. This startled everyone, and when the sprinklers went off, everyone ran from the room. In the rush to leave the room, [she] fell and landed on her knee," the rep tells E! News.
"She is fine. She just had a fall," her rep adds, confirming that there were no explosion or fire though sources said it sounded like an explosion. "They finished the interview outside. She went on to do an appearance at Bloomingdale's in Glendale to promote her jewelry line, Beverly Hills Gypsy Collection."
TMZ reports that Maloof's knee was swollen but she's not going to the hospital.
Video from the set accident on CBS lot:
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2