Adrienne Maloof Injured in Set Accident on CBS Lot
Adrienne Maloof was injured in a set accident on the CBS lot in the San Fernando Valley on Friday, November 8. The former Bravo reality TV star was filming a segment for an entertainment show when the accident took place.
Brooke Anderson, who was interviewing the former cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and her boyfriend Jacob Busch, tweeted, "So I was just doing an interview w/@AdrienneMaloof when this happened. Light got too hot, popped & sprinklers came on. Water everywhere. It's a pool, not a shooting suite now!"
According to her representative, Maloof fell and hurt her knee as she was running out of the room. "The sprinklers made a loud noise when they turned on. This startled everyone, and when the sprinklers went off, everyone ran from the room. In the rush to leave the room, [she] fell and landed on her knee," the rep tells E! News.
"She is fine. She just had a fall," her rep adds, confirming that there were no explosion or fire though sources said it sounded like an explosion. "They finished the interview outside. She went on to do an appearance at Bloomingdale's in Glendale to promote her jewelry line, Beverly Hills Gypsy Collection."
TMZ reports that Maloof's knee was swollen but she's not going to the hospital.
Video from the set accident on CBS lot:
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal