Annabelle Doll in 'The Conjuring' Gets Spin-off
Chucky will face a competition from another creepy doll, Annabelle. The haunted puppet from scary film "The Conjuring" reportedly will get her own horror movie. John R. Leonetti, the director of photography in the James Wan-directed film, will serve as a helmer in the spin-off. Filming is expected to begin in spring 2014, Schmoes Know reports.
"The Conjuring" follows a couple with their five daughters moving into a haunted farmhouse in Harrisville, Rhode Island. Released this summer, the movie made on a shoestring budget of $20M successfully grossed over an impressive $313 million worldwide.
Following the commercial success of the Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson starrer, a sequel is already in the works with Chad and Carey Hayes returning to write the script. Farmiga and Wilson are also expected to reprise their roles as paranormal investigators who helped the Perron family in the first film.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip