Adam Driver in Talks to Play Nightwing in 'Man of Steel 2'
Adam Driver could join "Man of Steel 2". The Wrap learns that the "Girls" actor is a frontrunner to play Dick Grayson, Batman's former protege who became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity Nightwing.
Rumor has it, there are at least two other actors in the mix for the coveted role. Anyone chosen for the part will join Henry Cavill, who returns as Superman, and Ben Affleck, who plays Batman, in the upcoming second installment of the "Man of Steel" franchise.
Olga Kurylenko ("Oblivion"), Gal Gadot ("Fast and Furious"), and Elodie Yung ("G.I. Joe: Retaliation") reportedly have auditioned for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or Wonder Woman who, in the comics, does have an occasional flirtation with the Caped Crusader.
Zac Snyder returns to his directing post. Filming and casting are reportedly done under the code name "Sage and Milo". The flick is set for a July 17, 2015 release in the U.S.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences