Adam Driver in Talks to Play Nightwing in 'Man of Steel 2'
Adam Driver could join "Man of Steel 2". The Wrap learns that the "Girls" actor is a frontrunner to play Dick Grayson, Batman's former protege who became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity Nightwing.
Rumor has it, there are at least two other actors in the mix for the coveted role. Anyone chosen for the part will join Henry Cavill, who returns as Superman, and Ben Affleck, who plays Batman, in the upcoming second installment of the "Man of Steel" franchise.
Olga Kurylenko ("Oblivion"), Gal Gadot ("Fast and Furious"), and Elodie Yung ("G.I. Joe: Retaliation") reportedly have auditioned for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or Wonder Woman who, in the comics, does have an occasional flirtation with the Caped Crusader.
Zac Snyder returns to his directing post. Filming and casting are reportedly done under the code name "Sage and Milo". The flick is set for a July 17, 2015 release in the U.S.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'