Adam Driver in Talks to Play Nightwing in 'Man of Steel 2'
Adam Driver could join "Man of Steel 2". The Wrap learns that the "Girls" actor is a frontrunner to play Dick Grayson, Batman's former protege who became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity Nightwing.
Rumor has it, there are at least two other actors in the mix for the coveted role. Anyone chosen for the part will join Henry Cavill, who returns as Superman, and Ben Affleck, who plays Batman, in the upcoming second installment of the "Man of Steel" franchise.
Olga Kurylenko ("Oblivion"), Gal Gadot ("Fast and Furious"), and Elodie Yung ("G.I. Joe: Retaliation") reportedly have auditioned for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or Wonder Woman who, in the comics, does have an occasional flirtation with the Caped Crusader.
Zac Snyder returns to his directing post. Filming and casting are reportedly done under the code name "Sage and Milo". The flick is set for a July 17, 2015 release in the U.S.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival