Adam Driver in Talks to Play Nightwing in 'Man of Steel 2'
Adam Driver could join "Man of Steel 2". The Wrap learns that the "Girls" actor is a frontrunner to play Dick Grayson, Batman's former protege who became the first incarnation of Robin before he takes on the independent superhero identity Nightwing.
Rumor has it, there are at least two other actors in the mix for the coveted role. Anyone chosen for the part will join Henry Cavill, who returns as Superman, and Ben Affleck, who plays Batman, in the upcoming second installment of the "Man of Steel" franchise.
Olga Kurylenko ("Oblivion"), Gal Gadot ("Fast and Furious"), and Elodie Yung ("G.I. Joe: Retaliation") reportedly have auditioned for Batman's love interest rumored to be Diana Prince or Wonder Woman who, in the comics, does have an occasional flirtation with the Caped Crusader.
Zac Snyder returns to his directing post. Filming and casting are reportedly done under the code name "Sage and Milo". The flick is set for a July 17, 2015 release in the U.S.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius