Justin Bieber Reportedly Steals a Bike in Las Vegas
Justin Bieber's antics always make headlines. Following many reports about his adventure in Brazil, Bieber is said stealing a bike at a hotel and getting stern talking from security guards as the result.
According to a TMZ report, the incident took place on September 14 during the Floyd Mayweather fight. Bieber and his entourage were entering The Palms Casino Resort via employee's entrance when he saw a patrol bike in the hall. The 19-year-old pop star decided to have fun with it, riding the bike in the hall. His act was caught on security tape.
Some security guards in suit cornered the Canadian singer and forced him to give the bike back. The star reportedly got stern talking from the guards following the incident, but he was allowed to leave.
In other news, Bieber has been officially charged with "tagging or otherwise defiling a building or urban monument" after he was photographed by paparazzi spray-painting the wall of former Hotel Nacional. Bieber, who happily shared photos of his "new hobby" on Instagram, said on Wednesday, "Every place I have tagged has been approved I do not suggest tagging private property."
The claim, however, was not exactly true. MTV News reported that authorities gave him permission to graffiti the Morro do Vidigal, located in the city's Olympic Village, but his camp said the area was unsafe and moved elsewhere. Bieber did not receive permission to tag Hotel Nacional. Amount of the fine has not been set.
More Justin Bieber News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'