Video: Russian Police Perform an Impressive Cover of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Russian police have done an impressive job covering Daft Punk's summer hit, "Get Lucky". In a new YouTube viral video, the male members of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs' choir are seen performing the song while wearing their official police uniform.
The choir's conductor guides them as they belt out lines like, "We're up all night to the sun/ We're up all night to get some/ We're up all night for good fun/ We're up all night to get lucky." A smoke machine and several flashing lights are also involved in the three-and-thirty-second clip.
According to a Russian press, the cover may be part of the group's preparations for their concert at the Kremlin this Sunday, November 10. The performance came a few months after Red Army Choir performed a cover of Adele's "Skyfall" on a Russian TV show.
"Get Lucky" is Daft Punk's collaboration with Pharrell Williams. The track is featured in "Random Access Memories", the French electronic music duo's latest album that topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'