Video: Russian Police Perform an Impressive Cover of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Russian police have done an impressive job covering Daft Punk's summer hit, "Get Lucky". In a new YouTube viral video, the male members of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs' choir are seen performing the song while wearing their official police uniform.
The choir's conductor guides them as they belt out lines like, "We're up all night to the sun/ We're up all night to get some/ We're up all night for good fun/ We're up all night to get lucky." A smoke machine and several flashing lights are also involved in the three-and-thirty-second clip.
According to a Russian press, the cover may be part of the group's preparations for their concert at the Kremlin this Sunday, November 10. The performance came a few months after Red Army Choir performed a cover of Adele's "Skyfall" on a Russian TV show.
"Get Lucky" is Daft Punk's collaboration with Pharrell Williams. The track is featured in "Random Access Memories", the French electronic music duo's latest album that topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics