Video: Russian Police Perform an Impressive Cover of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Russian police have done an impressive job covering Daft Punk's summer hit, "Get Lucky". In a new YouTube viral video, the male members of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs' choir are seen performing the song while wearing their official police uniform.
The choir's conductor guides them as they belt out lines like, "We're up all night to the sun/ We're up all night to get some/ We're up all night for good fun/ We're up all night to get lucky." A smoke machine and several flashing lights are also involved in the three-and-thirty-second clip.
According to a Russian press, the cover may be part of the group's preparations for their concert at the Kremlin this Sunday, November 10. The performance came a few months after Red Army Choir performed a cover of Adele's "Skyfall" on a Russian TV show.
"Get Lucky" is Daft Punk's collaboration with Pharrell Williams. The track is featured in "Random Access Memories", the French electronic music duo's latest album that topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'