Video: Russian Police Perform an Impressive Cover of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Russian police have done an impressive job covering Daft Punk's summer hit, "Get Lucky". In a new YouTube viral video, the male members of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs' choir are seen performing the song while wearing their official police uniform.
The choir's conductor guides them as they belt out lines like, "We're up all night to the sun/ We're up all night to get some/ We're up all night for good fun/ We're up all night to get lucky." A smoke machine and several flashing lights are also involved in the three-and-thirty-second clip.
According to a Russian press, the cover may be part of the group's preparations for their concert at the Kremlin this Sunday, November 10. The performance came a few months after Red Army Choir performed a cover of Adele's "Skyfall" on a Russian TV show.
"Get Lucky" is Daft Punk's collaboration with Pharrell Williams. The track is featured in "Random Access Memories", the French electronic music duo's latest album that topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival