Video: Russian Police Perform an Impressive Cover of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'
Russian police have done an impressive job covering Daft Punk's summer hit, "Get Lucky". In a new YouTube viral video, the male members of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs' choir are seen performing the song while wearing their official police uniform.
The choir's conductor guides them as they belt out lines like, "We're up all night to the sun/ We're up all night to get some/ We're up all night for good fun/ We're up all night to get lucky." A smoke machine and several flashing lights are also involved in the three-and-thirty-second clip.
According to a Russian press, the cover may be part of the group's preparations for their concert at the Kremlin this Sunday, November 10. The performance came a few months after Red Army Choir performed a cover of Adele's "Skyfall" on a Russian TV show.
"Get Lucky" is Daft Punk's collaboration with Pharrell Williams. The track is featured in "Random Access Memories", the French electronic music duo's latest album that topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
More Daft Punk News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked