Charlie Sheen Went Berserk After Sons Handed to Brooke Mueller's Brother
Charlie Sheen's twin boys, Max and Bob, are out of Denise Richards' house and back into the arms of their mother, Brooke Mueller, with guardianship from uncle Scott. Sheen is none too happy about the court decision made on Friday, November 8, launching rants at Mueller, her brother and the judge who granted it.
Four years old Max and Bob were taken under Richards' wings until she realized that they were threats to her daughters, Sam and Lola. The actress reported to the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) that the boys kicked and punched her daughters, and thus would like the twins to get psychiatric evaluation.
Richards, who cared for the twins since early May, gave up the guardianship reportedly because Brooke blocked the idea to get the boys professional help. Scott then rushed to court Friday and was named temporary guardian. He reportedly would immediately move in with them in the house that Sheen bought for Brooke to live with the boys.
Sheen, according to TMZ, threw expletives on his ex and her brother after the decision was made. "This pig circus overflowing with buffoons, sycophants and heretics cannot be trusted to safely raise a colony of ferrets," he was heard telling friends. He also said, "Brooke will fail and her brother [who lives by the beach] will be selling his ass under a pier and the evil nanny will die from ugly" and "When, not if, this psychotic and desperately irresponsible sham goes sideways, DCFS will burn to the ground, topped off with the smoldering robe of the judge."
Sheen reportedly is considering to ask either his parents, Martin Sheen and Janet Templeton, or his brother Ramon Estevez to pursue temporary guardianship. He allegedly is also thinking of quitting his TBS show "Anger Management" so that he can take care of Max and Bob himself.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video