'X Factor' Delays Elimination After Voting Snafu
"Dancing with the Stars" isn't the only reality show which experienced a technical glitch this season. "The X Factor (US)" was forced to discard the votes cast by viewers following the Top 13's performances on Wednesday, November 6 since the show displayed wrong phone numbers for several contestants that night.
On the positive side, the remaining contestants were given a second chance to show their best as they performed again on Thursday night, singing their prepared "Save Me" songs. No one's eliminated this week since the results of the re-voting will only been revealed on next Wednesday.
Appearing in the same order as last night, Josh Levi got emotional with a cover of Rihanna's "Stay". Simon Cowell said it was a winning performance. Simon also thought Rachel Potter did a better job than the night before with her rendition of "Anyway".
Paulina Rubio called Carlos Guevara's cover of "Cannonball" "the most amazing performance I have ever saw." Simon noticed that Restless Road was nervous in the first half of their performance.
Ellona Santiago showed off her big notes while singing "Titanium", and Jeff Gutt divided the judges with his rendition of "In the Air Tonight". Simon and Demi Lovato agreed the phrasing was corny, but Kelly Rowland thought the "styling" was good.
Alex and Sierra chose "Give Me Love" which Simon said was a good choice. Khaya Cohen wowed the judges with her cover of "Distant Dreamer", while Carlito Olivero took on "If You're Not the One".
Lillie McCloud opfted for "Who Wants to Live Forever", and Sweet Suspense did Justin Bieber's "That Should Be Me". Rion Paige delivered at country version of "Born This Way". Tim Olstad rounded out the quickest performance show with R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly".
Selena Gomez, who was initially set to perform on the Thursday show, did not show up on the stage that night.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences