Michael Buble Unveils Visuals for 'You Make Me Feel So Young'
The official music video for Michael Buble's "You Make Me Feel So Young" has landed online. The simple music video sees the singer wearing a dapper suit while performing live on a stage at London's Air Studios.
He is joined by a backing band to sing the jazzy tune. "You make me feel so young/ You make me feel there are songs to be sung/ Bells to be rung/ And a wonderful fling to be flung," the Canadian singer sings. "And even when I'm old and gray/ I'm gonna feel the way I do today/ 'Cause you make me feel so young."
" 'You Make Me Feel So Young' is surely one of the happiest songs I've ever recorded. We took the arrangement and really made it swing. It's pure joy," Buble recently said of recording the song, which was introduced in 1946 musical film "Three Little Girls in Blue" and had been covered by artists like Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Barry Manilow.
Buble's version of "You Make Me Feel So Young" will be released on December 2 as the newest single off his latest album, "To Be Loved". The eighth studio effort by the musician, who welcomed his first son with wife Luisana Lopilato back in August, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released earlier this year.
Michael Buble's "You Make Me Feel So Young" music video
More Michael Buble News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates