Michael Buble Unveils Visuals for 'You Make Me Feel So Young'
The official music video for Michael Buble's "You Make Me Feel So Young" has landed online. The simple music video sees the singer wearing a dapper suit while performing live on a stage at London's Air Studios.
He is joined by a backing band to sing the jazzy tune. "You make me feel so young/ You make me feel there are songs to be sung/ Bells to be rung/ And a wonderful fling to be flung," the Canadian singer sings. "And even when I'm old and gray/ I'm gonna feel the way I do today/ 'Cause you make me feel so young."
" 'You Make Me Feel So Young' is surely one of the happiest songs I've ever recorded. We took the arrangement and really made it swing. It's pure joy," Buble recently said of recording the song, which was introduced in 1946 musical film "Three Little Girls in Blue" and had been covered by artists like Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Barry Manilow.
Buble's version of "You Make Me Feel So Young" will be released on December 2 as the newest single off his latest album, "To Be Loved". The eighth studio effort by the musician, who welcomed his first son with wife Luisana Lopilato back in August, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released earlier this year.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video