Michael Buble Unveils Visuals for 'You Make Me Feel So Young'
The official music video for Michael Buble's "You Make Me Feel So Young" has landed online. The simple music video sees the singer wearing a dapper suit while performing live on a stage at London's Air Studios.
He is joined by a backing band to sing the jazzy tune. "You make me feel so young/ You make me feel there are songs to be sung/ Bells to be rung/ And a wonderful fling to be flung," the Canadian singer sings. "And even when I'm old and gray/ I'm gonna feel the way I do today/ 'Cause you make me feel so young."
" 'You Make Me Feel So Young' is surely one of the happiest songs I've ever recorded. We took the arrangement and really made it swing. It's pure joy," Buble recently said of recording the song, which was introduced in 1946 musical film "Three Little Girls in Blue" and had been covered by artists like Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Barry Manilow.
Buble's version of "You Make Me Feel So Young" will be released on December 2 as the newest single off his latest album, "To Be Loved". The eighth studio effort by the musician, who welcomed his first son with wife Luisana Lopilato back in August, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released earlier this year.
Michael Buble's "You Make Me Feel So Young" music video
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer