Avenged Sevenfold Releases 'Shepherd of Fire' Music Video
Avenged Sevenfold has dropped the visuals for their, "Shepherd of Fire". The clip features frontman M. Shadows and his bandmates driving through a windy road surrounded by flames, skulls, and burning landscapes. In another scene, the band can be seen performing the song in front of a red fire background.
The clip was directed by Wayne Isham, the same person behind the videos for artists like Metallica, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi. Isham previously worked with Avenged Sevenfold for the band's "Seize the Day", "Afterlife", "Nightmare" and "So Far Away" clips.
"Shepherd of Fire" is taken from the band's newest album, "Hail to the King", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 back in August. The song also serves as the theme song of video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops II".
Earlier this year, M. Shadows talked about the song in an interview with Kerrang!. "If you just listen to the music, if feels you've been taken down to Hell. From the riffs, to the bells ringing, to the horns, to the drumbeat, it feels like you've been dragged down," he said.
Avenged Sevenfold's "Shepherd of Fire" music video
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory