Avenged Sevenfold Releases 'Shepherd of Fire' Music Video
Avenged Sevenfold has dropped the visuals for their, "Shepherd of Fire". The clip features frontman M. Shadows and his bandmates driving through a windy road surrounded by flames, skulls, and burning landscapes. In another scene, the band can be seen performing the song in front of a red fire background.
The clip was directed by Wayne Isham, the same person behind the videos for artists like Metallica, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi. Isham previously worked with Avenged Sevenfold for the band's "Seize the Day", "Afterlife", "Nightmare" and "So Far Away" clips.
"Shepherd of Fire" is taken from the band's newest album, "Hail to the King", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 back in August. The song also serves as the theme song of video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops II".
Earlier this year, M. Shadows talked about the song in an interview with Kerrang!. "If you just listen to the music, if feels you've been taken down to Hell. From the riffs, to the bells ringing, to the horns, to the drumbeat, it feels like you've been dragged down," he said.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week