Avenged Sevenfold Releases 'Shepherd of Fire' Music Video
Avenged Sevenfold has dropped the visuals for their, "Shepherd of Fire". The clip features frontman M. Shadows and his bandmates driving through a windy road surrounded by flames, skulls, and burning landscapes. In another scene, the band can be seen performing the song in front of a red fire background.
The clip was directed by Wayne Isham, the same person behind the videos for artists like Metallica, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi. Isham previously worked with Avenged Sevenfold for the band's "Seize the Day", "Afterlife", "Nightmare" and "So Far Away" clips.
"Shepherd of Fire" is taken from the band's newest album, "Hail to the King", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 back in August. The song also serves as the theme song of video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops II".
Earlier this year, M. Shadows talked about the song in an interview with Kerrang!. "If you just listen to the music, if feels you've been taken down to Hell. From the riffs, to the bells ringing, to the horns, to the drumbeat, it feels like you've been dragged down," he said.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge