Avenged Sevenfold Releases 'Shepherd of Fire' Music Video
Avenged Sevenfold has dropped the visuals for their, "Shepherd of Fire". The clip features frontman M. Shadows and his bandmates driving through a windy road surrounded by flames, skulls, and burning landscapes. In another scene, the band can be seen performing the song in front of a red fire background.
The clip was directed by Wayne Isham, the same person behind the videos for artists like Metallica, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi. Isham previously worked with Avenged Sevenfold for the band's "Seize the Day", "Afterlife", "Nightmare" and "So Far Away" clips.
"Shepherd of Fire" is taken from the band's newest album, "Hail to the King", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 back in August. The song also serves as the theme song of video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops II".
Earlier this year, M. Shadows talked about the song in an interview with Kerrang!. "If you just listen to the music, if feels you've been taken down to Hell. From the riffs, to the bells ringing, to the horns, to the drumbeat, it feels like you've been dragged down," he said.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie