Lady GaGa to Perform in Outer Space in 2015
Lady GaGa has decided that her next big performance will be held in outer space. According to Us Weekly, the Mother Monster is set to blast off in a Virgin Galactic spaceship and perform one song during the Zero G Colony high-tech musical festival in 2015.
Zero G Colony is a three-day music festival that will take place at Spaceport America in New Mexico. GaGa's performance in space will take place on the third day at dawn, six months after the first Virgin Galactic commercial flight.
A source has told the site that GaGa needs to undergo one-month vocal training prior to the event to make sure that her vocal cords can handle all the changes in atmospheric pressure. GaGa has also reportedly "taken out a ridiculous life insurance policy," just in case she gets caught in the same situation as Sandra Bullock in "Gravity".
GaGa addressed the news in a new tweet she posted on Wednesday, November 6. "#GagaInSpace2015," wrote GaGa. "Find out if the rumors are true 11.10 LIVE from 'ARTPOP's album launch. Will #VirginGalactic+#ZeroGColony send Gaga to sing LIVE from space?"
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed