Lady GaGa to Perform in Outer Space in 2015
Lady GaGa has decided that her next big performance will be held in outer space. According to Us Weekly, the Mother Monster is set to blast off in a Virgin Galactic spaceship and perform one song during the Zero G Colony high-tech musical festival in 2015.
Zero G Colony is a three-day music festival that will take place at Spaceport America in New Mexico. GaGa's performance in space will take place on the third day at dawn, six months after the first Virgin Galactic commercial flight.
A source has told the site that GaGa needs to undergo one-month vocal training prior to the event to make sure that her vocal cords can handle all the changes in atmospheric pressure. GaGa has also reportedly "taken out a ridiculous life insurance policy," just in case she gets caught in the same situation as Sandra Bullock in "Gravity".
GaGa addressed the news in a new tweet she posted on Wednesday, November 6. "#GagaInSpace2015," wrote GaGa. "Find out if the rumors are true 11.10 LIVE from 'ARTPOP's album launch. Will #VirginGalactic+#ZeroGColony send Gaga to sing LIVE from space?"
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal