Emilia Clarke and Garrett Hedlund Among Candidates to Join 'Terminator 5'
A shortlist of actors considered to take on the key human roles in the upcoming fifth installment of "Terminator" movie franchise has been revealed. Emilia Clarke is reportedly eyed to play Sarah Connor and Garrett Hedlund is rumored circling the part of her son John.
According to Schmoes Know, "Game of Thrones" actress Clarke is facing competition from Brie Larson ("21 Jump Street") and Margot Robbie ("The Wolf of Wall Street"). Meanwhile, "Tron: Legacy" actor Hedlund is allegedly facing off Boyd Holbrook ("The Host").
"Terminator 5" is slated for July 1, 2015. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to reprise his role as the titular robot. No director and other actors are officially announced for the project.
Aside from the "Terminator" casting rumor, the Schmoes boys also report that Jonah Hill and Emma Stone are offered to play characters named Jeremy and Anna respectively in "Ghostbusters 3", which is confirmed to see the original team passing the torch to younger members.
On top of that, the site learns that "Oblivion" actress Olga Kurylenko is testing for Wonder Woman in "Man of Steel 2" which is set for July 17, 2015 release in the U.S. The role was previously linked to Jaimie Alexander.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son