Emilia Clarke and Garrett Hedlund Among Candidates to Join 'Terminator 5'
A shortlist of actors considered to take on the key human roles in the upcoming fifth installment of "Terminator" movie franchise has been revealed. Emilia Clarke is reportedly eyed to play Sarah Connor and Garrett Hedlund is rumored circling the part of her son John.
According to Schmoes Know, "Game of Thrones" actress Clarke is facing competition from Brie Larson ("21 Jump Street") and Margot Robbie ("The Wolf of Wall Street"). Meanwhile, "Tron: Legacy" actor Hedlund is allegedly facing off Boyd Holbrook ("The Host").
"Terminator 5" is slated for July 1, 2015. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to reprise his role as the titular robot. No director and other actors are officially announced for the project.
Aside from the "Terminator" casting rumor, the Schmoes boys also report that Jonah Hill and Emma Stone are offered to play characters named Jeremy and Anna respectively in "Ghostbusters 3", which is confirmed to see the original team passing the torch to younger members.
On top of that, the site learns that "Oblivion" actress Olga Kurylenko is testing for Wonder Woman in "Man of Steel 2" which is set for July 17, 2015 release in the U.S. The role was previously linked to Jaimie Alexander.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'