Emilia Clarke and Garrett Hedlund Among Candidates to Join 'Terminator 5'
A shortlist of actors considered to take on the key human roles in the upcoming fifth installment of "Terminator" movie franchise has been revealed. Emilia Clarke is reportedly eyed to play Sarah Connor and Garrett Hedlund is rumored circling the part of her son John.
According to Schmoes Know, "Game of Thrones" actress Clarke is facing competition from Brie Larson ("21 Jump Street") and Margot Robbie ("The Wolf of Wall Street"). Meanwhile, "Tron: Legacy" actor Hedlund is allegedly facing off Boyd Holbrook ("The Host").
"Terminator 5" is slated for July 1, 2015. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to reprise his role as the titular robot. No director and other actors are officially announced for the project.
Aside from the "Terminator" casting rumor, the Schmoes boys also report that Jonah Hill and Emma Stone are offered to play characters named Jeremy and Anna respectively in "Ghostbusters 3", which is confirmed to see the original team passing the torch to younger members.
On top of that, the site learns that "Oblivion" actress Olga Kurylenko is testing for Wonder Woman in "Man of Steel 2" which is set for July 17, 2015 release in the U.S. The role was previously linked to Jaimie Alexander.
More Terminator Genisys News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic