Emilia Clarke and Garrett Hedlund Among Candidates to Join 'Terminator 5'
A shortlist of actors considered to take on the key human roles in the upcoming fifth installment of "Terminator" movie franchise has been revealed. Emilia Clarke is reportedly eyed to play Sarah Connor and Garrett Hedlund is rumored circling the part of her son John.
According to Schmoes Know, "Game of Thrones" actress Clarke is facing competition from Brie Larson ("21 Jump Street") and Margot Robbie ("The Wolf of Wall Street"). Meanwhile, "Tron: Legacy" actor Hedlund is allegedly facing off Boyd Holbrook ("The Host").
"Terminator 5" is slated for July 1, 2015. Arnold Schwarzenegger is expected to reprise his role as the titular robot. No director and other actors are officially announced for the project.
Aside from the "Terminator" casting rumor, the Schmoes boys also report that Jonah Hill and Emma Stone are offered to play characters named Jeremy and Anna respectively in "Ghostbusters 3", which is confirmed to see the original team passing the torch to younger members.
On top of that, the site learns that "Oblivion" actress Olga Kurylenko is testing for Wonder Woman in "Man of Steel 2" which is set for July 17, 2015 release in the U.S. The role was previously linked to Jaimie Alexander.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake