Possible 'Star Wars Episode 7' Lead Roles and Plot Revealed in Casting Sheet
The main characters and the plot of "Star Wars Episode 7" may have been revealed. A casting sheet for open audition in U.K. for a major Disney film is linked to the J.J. Abrams hotly-anticipated project which will be produced under the Mouse House's ownership of George Lucas' production company.
The casting directors are looking for a young actress to play female lead named Rachel who is "quite young when she lost her parents." "With no other family, she was forced to make her way in a tough, dangerous town. Now 17 she has become street smart and strong," the sheet gives more details on the character.
"She is able to take care of herself using humor and guts to get by. Always a survivor, never a victim, she remains hopeful that she can move away from this harsh existence to a better life. She is always thinking of what she can do to move ahead."
They are also in search for an actor to portray Thomas who is described as a young man who "has grown up without a father's influence. Without the model of being a man, he doesn't have the strongest sense of himself. Despite this he smart, capable and shows courage when it is needed. He can appreciate the absurdities in life and understands you can't take life too seriously."
"Episode 7" is planned to come out in summer 2015, before "Star Wars Episode 8" will follow in 2017 and "Star Wars Episode 9" in 2019. Chiwetel Ejiofor, Benedict Cumberbatch, Harrison Ford, Michael B. Jordan and Saoirse Ronan were rumored eying roles in the first installment of the new trilogy.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz