Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Confirm Marriage End
Courtney Stodden's representative finally confirmed the rumor that she has split from husband Doug Hutchison. The statement released via Mail Online said that the separation was mutual and that it has nothing to do with their age difference.
"After two and a half years of marriage, Courtney and Doug have decided to become legally separated," the rep said. "This is a mutual and amicable decision that they're making together." They will still live under the same roof but in different bedrooms and share the custody of their pet pooch, Dourtney. Hutchison will still also co-manage Stodden's career with her mother.
Reason of the split, as explained by the statement, is Stodden's will to be freed from the bond of marriage. She was only 16 when she married the "Green Mile" actor who was 51 at that time. "As you know, Courtney was married at a young age. Now, at nineteen, she's interested in exploring life as an unmarried single young adult - with the freedom to explore her independence," the statement said.
Stodden and Hutchison also released a joint statement, saying "We love each other very much, want for each other's happiness, and will continue being the best of friends for life."
Rumors of their split spread when she started flirting on screen with "Celebrity Big Brother" contestant Mario Falcone. In an episode, Stodden and Falcone caressed each other's hands when they were tied together for a task. She also threw a Halloween bash without him.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign