Nina Agdal on Adam Levine's Engagement to Behati Prinsloo: 'I'm Happy for Them'
Nina Agdal opens up about past romance with Adam Levine in a new interview with Ocean Drive magazine. When asked if she learned anything from her failed relationship with the Maroon 5 member, the Sports Illustrated model says, "No, it didn't [teach me anything about love]. I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet."
Agdal, who broke up with the coach of "The Voice" in June, continues saying that there is no bad blood between them following the announcement of his engagement to Behati Prinsloo. "I think love just happens. It happened to them and I'm happy for them," she explains.
"I am not even worried about anything like that. If something is meant to be, then it will be. I feel like so many young girls have this idea of a relationship or marriage or love and [they] don't even know. We are 21 years old, okay? Go out, have a tequila, and stop worrying about it," the Danish model says.
In addition to love life, Agdal who admits that she is good at maintaining budget also opens up about body image. "You shouldn't tell skinny girls to lose weight because it hurts. It hurts no matter who you are and how skinny you are or how big you are. If somebody tells you to lose weight, it is like a punch in the face," she confesses.
More Nina Agdal News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift