Nina Agdal on Adam Levine's Engagement to Behati Prinsloo: 'I'm Happy for Them'
Nina Agdal opens up about past romance with Adam Levine in a new interview with Ocean Drive magazine. When asked if she learned anything from her failed relationship with the Maroon 5 member, the Sports Illustrated model says, "No, it didn't [teach me anything about love]. I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet."
Agdal, who broke up with the coach of "The Voice" in June, continues saying that there is no bad blood between them following the announcement of his engagement to Behati Prinsloo. "I think love just happens. It happened to them and I'm happy for them," she explains.
"I am not even worried about anything like that. If something is meant to be, then it will be. I feel like so many young girls have this idea of a relationship or marriage or love and [they] don't even know. We are 21 years old, okay? Go out, have a tequila, and stop worrying about it," the Danish model says.
In addition to love life, Agdal who admits that she is good at maintaining budget also opens up about body image. "You shouldn't tell skinny girls to lose weight because it hurts. It hurts no matter who you are and how skinny you are or how big you are. If somebody tells you to lose weight, it is like a punch in the face," she confesses.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video