Nina Agdal on Adam Levine's Engagement to Behati Prinsloo: 'I'm Happy for Them'
Nina Agdal opens up about past romance with Adam Levine in a new interview with Ocean Drive magazine. When asked if she learned anything from her failed relationship with the Maroon 5 member, the Sports Illustrated model says, "No, it didn't [teach me anything about love]. I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet."
Agdal, who broke up with the coach of "The Voice" in June, continues saying that there is no bad blood between them following the announcement of his engagement to Behati Prinsloo. "I think love just happens. It happened to them and I'm happy for them," she explains.
"I am not even worried about anything like that. If something is meant to be, then it will be. I feel like so many young girls have this idea of a relationship or marriage or love and [they] don't even know. We are 21 years old, okay? Go out, have a tequila, and stop worrying about it," the Danish model says.
In addition to love life, Agdal who admits that she is good at maintaining budget also opens up about body image. "You shouldn't tell skinny girls to lose weight because it hurts. It hurts no matter who you are and how skinny you are or how big you are. If somebody tells you to lose weight, it is like a punch in the face," she confesses.
More Nina Agdal News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream