Nina Agdal on Adam Levine's Engagement to Behati Prinsloo: 'I'm Happy for Them'
Nina Agdal opens up about past romance with Adam Levine in a new interview with Ocean Drive magazine. When asked if she learned anything from her failed relationship with the Maroon 5 member, the Sports Illustrated model says, "No, it didn't [teach me anything about love]. I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet."
Agdal, who broke up with the coach of "The Voice" in June, continues saying that there is no bad blood between them following the announcement of his engagement to Behati Prinsloo. "I think love just happens. It happened to them and I'm happy for them," she explains.
"I am not even worried about anything like that. If something is meant to be, then it will be. I feel like so many young girls have this idea of a relationship or marriage or love and [they] don't even know. We are 21 years old, okay? Go out, have a tequila, and stop worrying about it," the Danish model says.
In addition to love life, Agdal who admits that she is good at maintaining budget also opens up about body image. "You shouldn't tell skinny girls to lose weight because it hurts. It hurts no matter who you are and how skinny you are or how big you are. If somebody tells you to lose weight, it is like a punch in the face," she confesses.
More Nina Agdal News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off