Alison Gold Returns With 'Chinese Food' Prequel 'ABCDEFG'
Alison Gold, the girl who debuted a creepy song about Chinese food back in October, has returned with a new track. Entitled "ABCDEFG", the song arrived with its accompanying video on Monday, October 4.
In the video, Gold is seen reuniting with music producer Patrice Wilson, whose record label ARK Music Factory is also responsible for Rebecca Black's "Friday". Gold's new clip opens with Wilson staring down at his doll houses.
He then finds one-inch-tall Gold in one of his houses. She looks sad after failing to attract the boy she has a crush on. He later tries to help the 12-year-old singer when she meets the boy she likes at a club.
Wilson spikes her drink with "love potion". However, he mistakenly uses a "puppet potion" that transforms Gold's fellow dancers into puppets. At the end of the video, Wilson wants to turn everyone back to normal by using "human potion". He messes up again after using a potion that turns Gold's crush into a plate of Chinese food.
Gold previously stole the spotlight with "Chinese Food", her debut song that features her singing about her love for fried rice, noodles and chow mein. Despite unexpectedly making it to the top 100 on Billboard 100, the song which was also created by Wilson received negative reaction. Some people even said that the song was worse than Black's disastrous "Friday".
Alison Gold's "ABCDEFG" music video
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards