The Weeknd Joins Justin Timberlake on 'The 20/20 Experience' Tour
The Weeknd has announced that he will support Justin Timberlake for a few dates of his "The 20/20 Experience" tour. The Canadian singer shared his excitement on Monday, October 4, tweeting a poster of Timberlake's upcoming tour. "justin timberlake // the weeknd," he simply captioned it.
He will serve as the opening act for six dates, starting on November 6 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He will rejoin with Timberlake when they hit arenas in Hartford, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Nashville.
The Weeknd is still enjoying the success of his debut LP, "Kiss Land", which entered Billboard 200 at No. 2 after being released earlier this year.
The 23-year-old entertainer just wrapped his own 35-date headlining tour to support the album. Next year, the singer whose real name is Abel Tesfaye will join fellow Canadian star Drake for the European leg of the rapper's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour.
- Nov. 6 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Nov. 7 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- Nov. 9 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
- Nov. 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Nov. 13 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- Nov. 15 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
More The Weeknd News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'