The Weeknd Joins Justin Timberlake on 'The 20/20 Experience' Tour
The Weeknd has announced that he will support Justin Timberlake for a few dates of his "The 20/20 Experience" tour. The Canadian singer shared his excitement on Monday, October 4, tweeting a poster of Timberlake's upcoming tour. "justin timberlake // the weeknd," he simply captioned it.
He will serve as the opening act for six dates, starting on November 6 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He will rejoin with Timberlake when they hit arenas in Hartford, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Nashville.
The Weeknd is still enjoying the success of his debut LP, "Kiss Land", which entered Billboard 200 at No. 2 after being released earlier this year.
The 23-year-old entertainer just wrapped his own 35-date headlining tour to support the album. Next year, the singer whose real name is Abel Tesfaye will join fellow Canadian star Drake for the European leg of the rapper's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour.
- Nov. 6 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Nov. 7 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- Nov. 9 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
- Nov. 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Nov. 13 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- Nov. 15 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
More The Weeknd News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017