The Weeknd Joins Justin Timberlake on 'The 20/20 Experience' Tour
The Weeknd has announced that he will support Justin Timberlake for a few dates of his "The 20/20 Experience" tour. The Canadian singer shared his excitement on Monday, October 4, tweeting a poster of Timberlake's upcoming tour. "justin timberlake // the weeknd," he simply captioned it.
He will serve as the opening act for six dates, starting on November 6 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He will rejoin with Timberlake when they hit arenas in Hartford, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Nashville.
The Weeknd is still enjoying the success of his debut LP, "Kiss Land", which entered Billboard 200 at No. 2 after being released earlier this year.
The 23-year-old entertainer just wrapped his own 35-date headlining tour to support the album. Next year, the singer whose real name is Abel Tesfaye will join fellow Canadian star Drake for the European leg of the rapper's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour.
- Nov. 6 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Nov. 7 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- Nov. 9 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
- Nov. 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Nov. 13 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- Nov. 15 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
More The Weeknd News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami