The Weeknd Joins Justin Timberlake on 'The 20/20 Experience' Tour
The Weeknd has announced that he will support Justin Timberlake for a few dates of his "The 20/20 Experience" tour. The Canadian singer shared his excitement on Monday, October 4, tweeting a poster of Timberlake's upcoming tour. "justin timberlake // the weeknd," he simply captioned it.
He will serve as the opening act for six dates, starting on November 6 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He will rejoin with Timberlake when they hit arenas in Hartford, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Nashville.
The Weeknd is still enjoying the success of his debut LP, "Kiss Land", which entered Billboard 200 at No. 2 after being released earlier this year.
The 23-year-old entertainer just wrapped his own 35-date headlining tour to support the album. Next year, the singer whose real name is Abel Tesfaye will join fellow Canadian star Drake for the European leg of the rapper's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour.
- Nov. 6 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Nov. 7 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- Nov. 9 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
- Nov. 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Nov. 13 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- Nov. 15 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
More The Weeknd News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune