The Weeknd Joins Justin Timberlake on 'The 20/20 Experience' Tour
The Weeknd has announced that he will support Justin Timberlake for a few dates of his "The 20/20 Experience" tour. The Canadian singer shared his excitement on Monday, October 4, tweeting a poster of Timberlake's upcoming tour. "justin timberlake // the weeknd," he simply captioned it.
He will serve as the opening act for six dates, starting on November 6 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He will rejoin with Timberlake when they hit arenas in Hartford, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Nashville.
The Weeknd is still enjoying the success of his debut LP, "Kiss Land", which entered Billboard 200 at No. 2 after being released earlier this year.
The 23-year-old entertainer just wrapped his own 35-date headlining tour to support the album. Next year, the singer whose real name is Abel Tesfaye will join fellow Canadian star Drake for the European leg of the rapper's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour.
- Nov. 6 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Nov. 7 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- Nov. 9 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
- Nov. 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Nov. 13 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- Nov. 15 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers