Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg Reunite for 'American Ultra'
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are set to reunite for action comedy "American Ultra". The movie is scripted by Max Landis ("Chronicle") and will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh ("Project X"). Filming will begin in April next year.
The new film will follow a stoner named Mike who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small, sleepy town. Their lives turn upside down when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Eisenberg will play Mike and Stewart will be his girlfriend. "Simply put, American Ultra will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman says to The Hollywood Reporter.
The duo previously shared screen in 2009's comedy "Adventureland". She has just wrapped production for "Camp X-Ray" and "Sils Maria" and is currently filming "Anesthesia". His next projects, meanwhile, include "Rio 2".
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star