Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg Reunite for 'American Ultra'
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are set to reunite for action comedy "American Ultra". The movie is scripted by Max Landis ("Chronicle") and will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh ("Project X"). Filming will begin in April next year.
The new film will follow a stoner named Mike who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small, sleepy town. Their lives turn upside down when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Eisenberg will play Mike and Stewart will be his girlfriend. "Simply put, American Ultra will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman says to The Hollywood Reporter.
The duo previously shared screen in 2009's comedy "Adventureland". She has just wrapped production for "Camp X-Ray" and "Sils Maria" and is currently filming "Anesthesia". His next projects, meanwhile, include "Rio 2".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival