Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg Reunite for 'American Ultra'
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are set to reunite for action comedy "American Ultra". The movie is scripted by Max Landis ("Chronicle") and will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh ("Project X"). Filming will begin in April next year.
The new film will follow a stoner named Mike who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small, sleepy town. Their lives turn upside down when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Eisenberg will play Mike and Stewart will be his girlfriend. "Simply put, American Ultra will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman says to The Hollywood Reporter.
The duo previously shared screen in 2009's comedy "Adventureland". She has just wrapped production for "Camp X-Ray" and "Sils Maria" and is currently filming "Anesthesia". His next projects, meanwhile, include "Rio 2".
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps