Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg Reunite for 'American Ultra'
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are set to reunite for action comedy "American Ultra". The movie is scripted by Max Landis ("Chronicle") and will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh ("Project X"). Filming will begin in April next year.
The new film will follow a stoner named Mike who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small, sleepy town. Their lives turn upside down when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Eisenberg will play Mike and Stewart will be his girlfriend. "Simply put, American Ultra will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman says to The Hollywood Reporter.
The duo previously shared screen in 2009's comedy "Adventureland". She has just wrapped production for "Camp X-Ray" and "Sils Maria" and is currently filming "Anesthesia". His next projects, meanwhile, include "Rio 2".
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo