Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg Reunite for 'American Ultra'
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are set to reunite for action comedy "American Ultra". The movie is scripted by Max Landis ("Chronicle") and will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh ("Project X"). Filming will begin in April next year.
The new film will follow a stoner named Mike who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small, sleepy town. Their lives turn upside down when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Eisenberg will play Mike and Stewart will be his girlfriend. "Simply put, American Ultra will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman says to The Hollywood Reporter.
The duo previously shared screen in 2009's comedy "Adventureland". She has just wrapped production for "Camp X-Ray" and "Sils Maria" and is currently filming "Anesthesia". His next projects, meanwhile, include "Rio 2".
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna