Kendall Jenner Offered $1.8 Million to Star in Porn
Kendall Jenner have been sought by adult movie companies to star in their films, TMZ reports. According to the site, there are six companies that are interested in casting Kendall, who turned 18 on Sunday, November 3, to take part in x-rated movies. One of the companies even offers her and her co-star a $1.8 million deal.
Kendall's half-sister Kim Kardashian got famous after her sex tape with Ray J emerged online in 2007. There is no further info whether Kendall, who often spoke of her hope to become a Victoria's Secret Angel, is considering the offer.
The reality star was showered with congratulatory messages as she celebrated her birthday over the weekend. One of them came from half-sister Khloe Kardashian who wrote a long message and shared a photo collage of them in various poses via her Instagram page.
Kim, who turned 33 in October, also congratulated Kendall. "Happy 18th Birthday to the sweetest girl I know @kendalljenner I hope your adult years are filled with happiness & so much love," she wrote. In addition, Kanye West's fiancee attached a cute photo of Kendall as a child and a more recent snap.
"Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing joys of my life!!! I will never forget how blessed we were the day you were born and I thank God for you every single day!!!! I love you with all of my heart @kendalljenner You are truly a gift," Kendall's mother Kris Jenner added, sharing a baby photo of the birthday girl.
More Kendall Jenner News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic