Emile Hirsch Welcomes First Child Valor
"Into the Wild" star Emile Hirsch became a first-time father last Sunday, October 27, as he welcomed his baby son Valor who was born at a hospital in Cape Canaveral in Florida. A former flame of the 29-year-old actor is said to be the mom of the six-pounds, two-ounces bundle of joy, someone whom Hirsch "met at an Oscar after-party this year and had a short fling" with.
Father and son were photographed on Saturday, November 2 in a sweet embrace, with the proud papa cradling his beautiful boy who slept soundly on his chest. "Emile showed up after the baby was born and he is spending time bonding with his new child," said a source.
"Love to all my followers, beautiful Sunday," Hirsch tweeted on the day Valor was born, but opted not to openly address the news of his son's birth, even if his impending fatherhood had already been revealed in the press. Although he previously wrote on Twitter about having "a baby announcement to make," it was apparently a joke relating to Mia Farrow's son Ronan Farrow possibly being fathered by Frank Sinatra.
Despite not having publicly commented on being a new father, the "Speed Racer" star plans on raising his son with the baby's mom, whom Hirsch has remained friends with. Valor is sure to inspire Hirsch even more when he films the John Belushi biopic feature film with director Steve Conrad.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation