Jaimie Alexander Fuels Wonder Woman Rumor
It's been reported for a while now that Jaimie Alexander is in talks for Warner Bros.' "Man of Steel 2" where Wonder Woman may get introduced. Now the actress fuels the rumor as she, while confirming that Marvel is making a third "Thor" film, says she has met with "both companies" about superhero movies.
Alexander furthermore reveals to Forbes that she "kind of knows the story line" for the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film. She spills the tidbit when explaining her confidence that Ben Affleck would be a perfect fit as the Caped Crusader as she's asked about the actor's controversial casting that riled many Batman fanboys.
"I would love for DC to put Wonder Woman in one of their upcoming flicks, either in her own movie or Batman vs. Superman, or just something even to introduce her," she says. "Being in the comic book world, we know a lot of the same people at DC and Marvel, so we hear a lot of things, but it's all speculation right now."
The sequel to "Man of Steel" is planned to hit theaters across the country on July 17, 2015. Zack Snyder returns to his directing seat, while Henry Cavill reprises his role as the title hero.
Production has begun last month to shoot football game between Gotham City University and its rival Metropolis State University. It took place during the halftime of a real Husky football game between East Los Angeles College and Victor Valley College at the Weingart stadium, with ELAC's team having home-field advantage.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album