Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Get Married in Las Vegas, Show Wedding Rings
Megan Hilty is officially off the market now. The stage and television actress married her longtime boyfriend Brian Gallagher at an intimate ceremony held at the Venetian chapel in Las Vegas on Saturday, November 2.
"I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!" Hilty tweeted on her wedding night, adding, "#HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt." Actor/singer Gallagher also took to Instagram to share evidence of their union, posting a picture of them showing off their wedding rings and captioning it with, "WE DID IT!!! #justmarried."
The 32-year-old blond beauty, who currently stars on NBC's "Sean Saves the World", later said in a statement, "We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" She donned a Badgley Mischka dress, while the groom wore Jay Lindberg.
Hilty and Gallagher met at a fitness class when they were both working on Broadway. The newlyweds are going to perform together at WitZend and the Catalina Jazz Club in Los Angeles on November 21 and 22.
More Megan Hilty News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role