Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Get Married in Las Vegas, Show Wedding Rings
Megan Hilty is officially off the market now. The stage and television actress married her longtime boyfriend Brian Gallagher at an intimate ceremony held at the Venetian chapel in Las Vegas on Saturday, November 2.
"I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!" Hilty tweeted on her wedding night, adding, "#HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt." Actor/singer Gallagher also took to Instagram to share evidence of their union, posting a picture of them showing off their wedding rings and captioning it with, "WE DID IT!!! #justmarried."
The 32-year-old blond beauty, who currently stars on NBC's "Sean Saves the World", later said in a statement, "We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" She donned a Badgley Mischka dress, while the groom wore Jay Lindberg.
Hilty and Gallagher met at a fitness class when they were both working on Broadway. The newlyweds are going to perform together at WitZend and the Catalina Jazz Club in Los Angeles on November 21 and 22.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective