Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Get Married in Las Vegas, Show Wedding Rings
Megan Hilty is officially off the market now. The stage and television actress married her longtime boyfriend Brian Gallagher at an intimate ceremony held at the Venetian chapel in Las Vegas on Saturday, November 2.
"I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!" Hilty tweeted on her wedding night, adding, "#HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt." Actor/singer Gallagher also took to Instagram to share evidence of their union, posting a picture of them showing off their wedding rings and captioning it with, "WE DID IT!!! #justmarried."
The 32-year-old blond beauty, who currently stars on NBC's "Sean Saves the World", later said in a statement, "We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" She donned a Badgley Mischka dress, while the groom wore Jay Lindberg.
Hilty and Gallagher met at a fitness class when they were both working on Broadway. The newlyweds are going to perform together at WitZend and the Catalina Jazz Club in Los Angeles on November 21 and 22.
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce