Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Get Married in Las Vegas, Show Wedding Rings
Megan Hilty is officially off the market now. The stage and television actress married her longtime boyfriend Brian Gallagher at an intimate ceremony held at the Venetian chapel in Las Vegas on Saturday, November 2.
"I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!" Hilty tweeted on her wedding night, adding, "#HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt." Actor/singer Gallagher also took to Instagram to share evidence of their union, posting a picture of them showing off their wedding rings and captioning it with, "WE DID IT!!! #justmarried."
The 32-year-old blond beauty, who currently stars on NBC's "Sean Saves the World", later said in a statement, "We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" She donned a Badgley Mischka dress, while the groom wore Jay Lindberg.
Hilty and Gallagher met at a fitness class when they were both working on Broadway. The newlyweds are going to perform together at WitZend and the Catalina Jazz Club in Los Angeles on November 21 and 22.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'