Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Get Married in Las Vegas, Show Wedding Rings
Megan Hilty is officially off the market now. The stage and television actress married her longtime boyfriend Brian Gallagher at an intimate ceremony held at the Venetian chapel in Las Vegas on Saturday, November 2.
"I married the love if my life tonight at The Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas!" Hilty tweeted on her wedding night, adding, "#HeLikedItSoHePutaRingOnIt." Actor/singer Gallagher also took to Instagram to share evidence of their union, posting a picture of them showing off their wedding rings and captioning it with, "WE DID IT!!! #justmarried."
The 32-year-old blond beauty, who currently stars on NBC's "Sean Saves the World", later said in a statement, "We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" She donned a Badgley Mischka dress, while the groom wore Jay Lindberg.
Hilty and Gallagher met at a fitness class when they were both working on Broadway. The newlyweds are going to perform together at WitZend and the Catalina Jazz Club in Los Angeles on November 21 and 22.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'