Justin Bieber Photographed Leaving Brazilian Brothel
When he's not up on stage, Justin Bieber spends his down time having fun with girls. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer was seen leaving a brothel while in Brazil for his Believe world tour though his face was not clearly seen in the photograph.
According to sources, Bieber spent three hours at Centaurus, a popular brothel in Rio de Janeiro, with a friend. Photographers were tipped off of his presence and managed to catch the singer leaving the place, being covered by a big white sheet. His bodyguards escorted him to the back seat of a car and one of them sprayed water to photographers.
Witnesses said two girls were taken back to his hotel, the Copacabana Palace in southern Rio, in a separate vehicle. Brazilian news site EGO later reported that Bieber was kicked out of his hotel for "breaking rules". Though it is not clear what kind of rules are broken, reports said Bieber and his people had been partying, doing drugs and disturbing people during their stay.
Prostitution is legal in Brazil but brothels are not. Bieber thought Centaurus was a private members club. "Justin had been forced out of his hotel by the huge amount of fans that had gathered outside making it impossible for him to go in and out as he pleased so he planned to go to a private members club," a source told Mail Online.
The incident came on the heels of a Panamanian hooker's claim about her and Bieber having sex last week. The 19-year-old allegedly paid the hooker $500 for sex after meeting her at a nightclub in Panama City. Bieber later took it to his Twitter to convince his fans that it was a lie. "Please stop believing rumors, they are just that. bs rumors, getting tired of it, no truth to them. moving on now. seriously moving on," he wrote.
He has, however, remained mum about the Centaurus spotting.
More Justin Bieber News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'