Eva Mendes 'Insecure' of Her Relationship With Ryan Gosling
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are on the brink of a break up, if multiple sources are right. The couple, who began dating in September 2011, are said ending their two years relationship due to his moodiness and her jealousy.
Rumor has it, things did not get better even after they reconciled from a brief split six months ago. "He can be moody, and she's insecure," a source told Us Weekly. "She sees a text from a mystery number and assumes he's talking to other girls."
Friends of Mendes reportedly saw that something is wrong in Mendes and Gosling's relationship because "she shuts down anyone who brings up Ryan." Another source said, "I wouldn't be surprised if they split for good soon."
Mendes and Gosling have in fact spent more and more time away from each other as he filmed "How to Catch a Monster" in Iceland. Mendes made an appearance in the directorial debut of Gosling but she had finished filming her part in Detroit, Michigan. The last time they were seen together was when she visited him in the Nordic country in mid September.
A representative of the "Stuck on You" actress insisted that there is no trouble in the couple's relationship.
More Eva Mendes News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered