Eva Mendes 'Insecure' of Her Relationship With Ryan Gosling
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are on the brink of a break up, if multiple sources are right. The couple, who began dating in September 2011, are said ending their two years relationship due to his moodiness and her jealousy.
Rumor has it, things did not get better even after they reconciled from a brief split six months ago. "He can be moody, and she's insecure," a source told Us Weekly. "She sees a text from a mystery number and assumes he's talking to other girls."
Friends of Mendes reportedly saw that something is wrong in Mendes and Gosling's relationship because "she shuts down anyone who brings up Ryan." Another source said, "I wouldn't be surprised if they split for good soon."
Mendes and Gosling have in fact spent more and more time away from each other as he filmed "How to Catch a Monster" in Iceland. Mendes made an appearance in the directorial debut of Gosling but she had finished filming her part in Detroit, Michigan. The last time they were seen together was when she visited him in the Nordic country in mid September.
A representative of the "Stuck on You" actress insisted that there is no trouble in the couple's relationship.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards