Eva Mendes 'Insecure' of Her Relationship With Ryan Gosling
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are on the brink of a break up, if multiple sources are right. The couple, who began dating in September 2011, are said ending their two years relationship due to his moodiness and her jealousy.
Rumor has it, things did not get better even after they reconciled from a brief split six months ago. "He can be moody, and she's insecure," a source told Us Weekly. "She sees a text from a mystery number and assumes he's talking to other girls."
Friends of Mendes reportedly saw that something is wrong in Mendes and Gosling's relationship because "she shuts down anyone who brings up Ryan." Another source said, "I wouldn't be surprised if they split for good soon."
Mendes and Gosling have in fact spent more and more time away from each other as he filmed "How to Catch a Monster" in Iceland. Mendes made an appearance in the directorial debut of Gosling but she had finished filming her part in Detroit, Michigan. The last time they were seen together was when she visited him in the Nordic country in mid September.
A representative of the "Stuck on You" actress insisted that there is no trouble in the couple's relationship.
More Eva Mendes News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special