Eva Mendes 'Insecure' of Her Relationship With Ryan Gosling
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are on the brink of a break up, if multiple sources are right. The couple, who began dating in September 2011, are said ending their two years relationship due to his moodiness and her jealousy.
Rumor has it, things did not get better even after they reconciled from a brief split six months ago. "He can be moody, and she's insecure," a source told Us Weekly. "She sees a text from a mystery number and assumes he's talking to other girls."
Friends of Mendes reportedly saw that something is wrong in Mendes and Gosling's relationship because "she shuts down anyone who brings up Ryan." Another source said, "I wouldn't be surprised if they split for good soon."
Mendes and Gosling have in fact spent more and more time away from each other as he filmed "How to Catch a Monster" in Iceland. Mendes made an appearance in the directorial debut of Gosling but she had finished filming her part in Detroit, Michigan. The last time they were seen together was when she visited him in the Nordic country in mid September.
A representative of the "Stuck on You" actress insisted that there is no trouble in the couple's relationship.
More Eva Mendes News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'