Eva Mendes 'Insecure' of Her Relationship With Ryan Gosling
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are on the brink of a break up, if multiple sources are right. The couple, who began dating in September 2011, are said ending their two years relationship due to his moodiness and her jealousy.
Rumor has it, things did not get better even after they reconciled from a brief split six months ago. "He can be moody, and she's insecure," a source told Us Weekly. "She sees a text from a mystery number and assumes he's talking to other girls."
Friends of Mendes reportedly saw that something is wrong in Mendes and Gosling's relationship because "she shuts down anyone who brings up Ryan." Another source said, "I wouldn't be surprised if they split for good soon."
Mendes and Gosling have in fact spent more and more time away from each other as he filmed "How to Catch a Monster" in Iceland. Mendes made an appearance in the directorial debut of Gosling but she had finished filming her part in Detroit, Michigan. The last time they were seen together was when she visited him in the Nordic country in mid September.
A representative of the "Stuck on You" actress insisted that there is no trouble in the couple's relationship.
More Eva Mendes News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell