Justin Bieber Announces 'Bad Day' as Next Release, Unwraps Artwork
Another new song from Justin Bieber is on the way. The 19-year-old Canadian singer has just revealed that a track called "Bad Day" is set to be dropped on the fifth week of the pop star's "Music Mondays" series.
Bieber has also shared the cover art for the track via Instagram. "This #MusicMondays from the heart #pushit #badday," he captioned an image of purple rain falling from a gray object that looks like a dark cloud. "Bad Day" will be released on Sunday, November 4 at midnight.
The new song's arrival was preceded by "Heartbreaker", "All That Matters", "Hold Tight" and "Recovery". On Friday, November 1, Bieber unveiled the lyric video for the latter single, which was released earlier this week.
According to Bieber, "Recovery" is "one of the most important songs" he's ever written. "Recovery is that feeling you get when you start to move on and make things better for yourself, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is here," he described the track that fans speculated was about the star's ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri