Justin Bieber Announces 'Bad Day' as Next Release, Unwraps Artwork
Another new song from Justin Bieber is on the way. The 19-year-old Canadian singer has just revealed that a track called "Bad Day" is set to be dropped on the fifth week of the pop star's "Music Mondays" series.
Bieber has also shared the cover art for the track via Instagram. "This #MusicMondays from the heart #pushit #badday," he captioned an image of purple rain falling from a gray object that looks like a dark cloud. "Bad Day" will be released on Sunday, November 4 at midnight.
The new song's arrival was preceded by "Heartbreaker", "All That Matters", "Hold Tight" and "Recovery". On Friday, November 1, Bieber unveiled the lyric video for the latter single, which was released earlier this week.
According to Bieber, "Recovery" is "one of the most important songs" he's ever written. "Recovery is that feeling you get when you start to move on and make things better for yourself, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is here," he described the track that fans speculated was about the star's ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!