Justin Bieber Announces 'Bad Day' as Next Release, Unwraps Artwork
Another new song from Justin Bieber is on the way. The 19-year-old Canadian singer has just revealed that a track called "Bad Day" is set to be dropped on the fifth week of the pop star's "Music Mondays" series.
Bieber has also shared the cover art for the track via Instagram. "This #MusicMondays from the heart #pushit #badday," he captioned an image of purple rain falling from a gray object that looks like a dark cloud. "Bad Day" will be released on Sunday, November 4 at midnight.
The new song's arrival was preceded by "Heartbreaker", "All That Matters", "Hold Tight" and "Recovery". On Friday, November 1, Bieber unveiled the lyric video for the latter single, which was released earlier this week.
According to Bieber, "Recovery" is "one of the most important songs" he's ever written. "Recovery is that feeling you get when you start to move on and make things better for yourself, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is here," he described the track that fans speculated was about the star's ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Justin Bieber's "Recovery" lyric video
More Justin Bieber News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert