ABC Orders Full Seasons of 'The Goldbergs' and 'Trophy Wife', Extends 'Super Fun Night'
Two of ABC's new comedies have been granted full-season orders. "The Goldbergs" and "Trophy Wife", which are among the network's Tuesday line-up, will now air 22 episodes in its first-year run.
Rebel Wilson's "Super Fun Night" will also last a little longer. The sitcom has received a vote of confidence from the network in the form of an order for four more episodes.
"Back in the Game", on the other hand, doesn't get the same good news. The Alphabet has reportedly pulled the plug on the series and won't order additional episodes beyond its initial 13-episode order.
"So, ABC has decided NOT 2 move forward w [Back in the Game.] 2 all of u fangles and friends, I can't begin 2 thank u for all of ur support," executive producer Robb Cullen tweeted on Friday, November 1. ABC will air all 13 episodes of the baseball-themed comedy, though.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia