ABC Orders Full Seasons of 'The Goldbergs' and 'Trophy Wife', Extends 'Super Fun Night'
Two of ABC's new comedies have been granted full-season orders. "The Goldbergs" and "Trophy Wife", which are among the network's Tuesday line-up, will now air 22 episodes in its first-year run.
Rebel Wilson's "Super Fun Night" will also last a little longer. The sitcom has received a vote of confidence from the network in the form of an order for four more episodes.
"Back in the Game", on the other hand, doesn't get the same good news. The Alphabet has reportedly pulled the plug on the series and won't order additional episodes beyond its initial 13-episode order.
"So, ABC has decided NOT 2 move forward w [Back in the Game.] 2 all of u fangles and friends, I can't begin 2 thank u for all of ur support," executive producer Robb Cullen tweeted on Friday, November 1. ABC will air all 13 episodes of the baseball-themed comedy, though.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'