ABC Orders Full Seasons of 'The Goldbergs' and 'Trophy Wife', Extends 'Super Fun Night'
Two of ABC's new comedies have been granted full-season orders. "The Goldbergs" and "Trophy Wife", which are among the network's Tuesday line-up, will now air 22 episodes in its first-year run.
Rebel Wilson's "Super Fun Night" will also last a little longer. The sitcom has received a vote of confidence from the network in the form of an order for four more episodes.
"Back in the Game", on the other hand, doesn't get the same good news. The Alphabet has reportedly pulled the plug on the series and won't order additional episodes beyond its initial 13-episode order.
"So, ABC has decided NOT 2 move forward w [Back in the Game.] 2 all of u fangles and friends, I can't begin 2 thank u for all of ur support," executive producer Robb Cullen tweeted on Friday, November 1. ABC will air all 13 episodes of the baseball-themed comedy, though.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance