'Modern Family' Books Jesse Eisenberg and Jane Krakowski as Guest Stars
"Modern Family" has cast several well-known actors to guest star in the currently airing fifth season. Jesse Eisenberg, Jane Krakowski and John Benjamin Hickey are tapped to make cameo appearances in the same episode, "Under Pressure".
In the episode which will start shooting on November 4 and is expected to air in early next year, "The Social Network" and "Now You See Me" actor Eisenberg will play an eco-obsessed neighbor of Mitch and Cam. The Academy Award nominee's latest small-screen gig was on HBO's "The Newsroom".
Former "Ally McBeal" and "30 Rock" star Krakowski will take the role of Dr. Donna, a "mean girl" mom from Manny's school who butts heads with Gloria. This marks her first TV gig since "30 Rock" ended its seven-season run on NBC in January this year.
As for Tony-winning actor Hickey who had a recurring character on Showtime's "The Big C", he will portray a therapist to one of the Dunphys. The Emmy-nominated actor has also guest starred on "The Good Wife", "The Mob Doctor" and the short-lived NBC sitcom "The New Normal".
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs