'Modern Family' Books Jesse Eisenberg and Jane Krakowski as Guest Stars
"Modern Family" has cast several well-known actors to guest star in the currently airing fifth season. Jesse Eisenberg, Jane Krakowski and John Benjamin Hickey are tapped to make cameo appearances in the same episode, "Under Pressure".
In the episode which will start shooting on November 4 and is expected to air in early next year, "The Social Network" and "Now You See Me" actor Eisenberg will play an eco-obsessed neighbor of Mitch and Cam. The Academy Award nominee's latest small-screen gig was on HBO's "The Newsroom".
Former "Ally McBeal" and "30 Rock" star Krakowski will take the role of Dr. Donna, a "mean girl" mom from Manny's school who butts heads with Gloria. This marks her first TV gig since "30 Rock" ended its seven-season run on NBC in January this year.
As for Tony-winning actor Hickey who had a recurring character on Showtime's "The Big C", he will portray a therapist to one of the Dunphys. The Emmy-nominated actor has also guest starred on "The Good Wife", "The Mob Doctor" and the short-lived NBC sitcom "The New Normal".
More Modern Family News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die