One Direction's 'Story of My Life' Music Video Accidentally Leaks
One Direction has announced that they will release the full music video for their newest single, "Story of My Life", on Sunday, November 3. However, the clip unexpectedly hit the web 48 hours earlier than the scheduled date after Vevo accidentally published it.
In the touching video, members Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan are seen developing old pictures of them and their precious ones. In their childhood photos, Payne is posing with his family at his home while Styles is sitting next to her mother.
Malik is then seen joining her sister in his bedroom while Horan is apparently pretending to be performing at a concert with his brother. Tomlinson is probably the one with the most touching photo, as he's pictured with his late grandparents.
The video's early arrival received mixed reactions from fans. Some excited fans re-recorded the video before Vevo took it down. Meanwhile, some others got angry because they hoped to break the Vevo record of the most-viewed video in 24 hours. The title is currently held by Miley Cyrus, whose "Wrecking Ball" clip garnered 19 million views in just one day after being released back in September.
"Story of My Life" is the second single off the boy's upcoming "Midnight Memories" album. The boyband's third studio album is due out on November 25.
One Direction's "Story of My Life" music video
More One Direction News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage