'Charlie Countryman' Releases Red Band Trailer
A week before its theatrical release, "Charlie Countryman" debuts a red band trailer. It's loaded with expletive-laden language, nudity, booze-filled party, bloods, violence, gunshots and many other age-restricted scenes set against the backdrop of dark underbelly of Bucharest, Romania.
The film stars Shia LaBeouf and Evan Rachel Wood as a doomed couple. Their relationship pits him against a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. He endures one bruising beat down after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm's way.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?