'Charlie Countryman' Releases Red Band Trailer
A week before its theatrical release, "Charlie Countryman" debuts a red band trailer. It's loaded with expletive-laden language, nudity, booze-filled party, bloods, violence, gunshots and many other age-restricted scenes set against the backdrop of dark underbelly of Bucharest, Romania.
The film stars Shia LaBeouf and Evan Rachel Wood as a doomed couple. Their relationship pits him against a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. He endures one bruising beat down after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm's way.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier