'Charlie Countryman' Releases Red Band Trailer
A week before its theatrical release, "Charlie Countryman" debuts a red band trailer. It's loaded with expletive-laden language, nudity, booze-filled party, bloods, violence, gunshots and many other age-restricted scenes set against the backdrop of dark underbelly of Bucharest, Romania.
The film stars Shia LaBeouf and Evan Rachel Wood as a doomed couple. Their relationship pits him against a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. He endures one bruising beat down after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm's way.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture