'Charlie Countryman' Releases Red Band Trailer
A week before its theatrical release, "Charlie Countryman" debuts a red band trailer. It's loaded with expletive-laden language, nudity, booze-filled party, bloods, violence, gunshots and many other age-restricted scenes set against the backdrop of dark underbelly of Bucharest, Romania.
The film stars Shia LaBeouf and Evan Rachel Wood as a doomed couple. Their relationship pits him against a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. He endures one bruising beat down after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm's way.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story