'Charlie Countryman' Releases Red Band Trailer
A week before its theatrical release, "Charlie Countryman" debuts a red band trailer. It's loaded with expletive-laden language, nudity, booze-filled party, bloods, violence, gunshots and many other age-restricted scenes set against the backdrop of dark underbelly of Bucharest, Romania.
The film stars Shia LaBeouf and Evan Rachel Wood as a doomed couple. Their relationship pits him against a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. He endures one bruising beat down after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm's way.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie