Magneto Gets Vintage Suit in New Still of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
A first look at Erik Lehnsherr's old-schooled costume from his early days as Magneto has been revealed in a scanned picture from Entertainment Weekly's newest issue. Michael Fassbender, who plays the villain's younger version in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is seen wearing a caped suit and floating in the air.
In the next movie, Magneto will reunite with his old frenemy Professor X to send Wolverine back to the past to change the past in order to save their future. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back as the older Prof. X and Magneto respectively. James McAvoy returns as the young X and Hugh Jackman as the immortal Wolverine.
Other familiar mutants like Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Storm (Halle Berry), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Rogue (Anna Paquin), and Kitty (Ellen Page) will also join them as well. Omar Sy is added as Bishop, Booboo Stewart as Warpath, Fan Bingbing as Blink, and Adan Canto as Sunspot. Directed by Bryan Singer, the film is due to arrive in the U.S. May 23, 2014.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage