Magneto Gets Vintage Suit in New Still of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
A first look at Erik Lehnsherr's old-schooled costume from his early days as Magneto has been revealed in a scanned picture from Entertainment Weekly's newest issue. Michael Fassbender, who plays the villain's younger version in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is seen wearing a caped suit and floating in the air.
In the next movie, Magneto will reunite with his old frenemy Professor X to send Wolverine back to the past to change the past in order to save their future. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back as the older Prof. X and Magneto respectively. James McAvoy returns as the young X and Hugh Jackman as the immortal Wolverine.
Other familiar mutants like Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Storm (Halle Berry), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Rogue (Anna Paquin), and Kitty (Ellen Page) will also join them as well. Omar Sy is added as Bishop, Booboo Stewart as Warpath, Fan Bingbing as Blink, and Adan Canto as Sunspot. Directed by Bryan Singer, the film is due to arrive in the U.S. May 23, 2014.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video