Magneto Gets Vintage Suit in New Still of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
A first look at Erik Lehnsherr's old-schooled costume from his early days as Magneto has been revealed in a scanned picture from Entertainment Weekly's newest issue. Michael Fassbender, who plays the villain's younger version in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is seen wearing a caped suit and floating in the air.
In the next movie, Magneto will reunite with his old frenemy Professor X to send Wolverine back to the past to change the past in order to save their future. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back as the older Prof. X and Magneto respectively. James McAvoy returns as the young X and Hugh Jackman as the immortal Wolverine.
Other familiar mutants like Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Storm (Halle Berry), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Rogue (Anna Paquin), and Kitty (Ellen Page) will also join them as well. Omar Sy is added as Bishop, Booboo Stewart as Warpath, Fan Bingbing as Blink, and Adan Canto as Sunspot. Directed by Bryan Singer, the film is due to arrive in the U.S. May 23, 2014.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'