Magneto Gets Vintage Suit in New Still of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
A first look at Erik Lehnsherr's old-schooled costume from his early days as Magneto has been revealed in a scanned picture from Entertainment Weekly's newest issue. Michael Fassbender, who plays the villain's younger version in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is seen wearing a caped suit and floating in the air.
In the next movie, Magneto will reunite with his old frenemy Professor X to send Wolverine back to the past to change the past in order to save their future. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back as the older Prof. X and Magneto respectively. James McAvoy returns as the young X and Hugh Jackman as the immortal Wolverine.
Other familiar mutants like Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Storm (Halle Berry), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Rogue (Anna Paquin), and Kitty (Ellen Page) will also join them as well. Omar Sy is added as Bishop, Booboo Stewart as Warpath, Fan Bingbing as Blink, and Adan Canto as Sunspot. Directed by Bryan Singer, the film is due to arrive in the U.S. May 23, 2014.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?