Magneto Gets Vintage Suit in New Still of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
A first look at Erik Lehnsherr's old-schooled costume from his early days as Magneto has been revealed in a scanned picture from Entertainment Weekly's newest issue. Michael Fassbender, who plays the villain's younger version in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is seen wearing a caped suit and floating in the air.
In the next movie, Magneto will reunite with his old frenemy Professor X to send Wolverine back to the past to change the past in order to save their future. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back as the older Prof. X and Magneto respectively. James McAvoy returns as the young X and Hugh Jackman as the immortal Wolverine.
Other familiar mutants like Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Storm (Halle Berry), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Rogue (Anna Paquin), and Kitty (Ellen Page) will also join them as well. Omar Sy is added as Bishop, Booboo Stewart as Warpath, Fan Bingbing as Blink, and Adan Canto as Sunspot. Directed by Bryan Singer, the film is due to arrive in the U.S. May 23, 2014.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns