Tom Hiddleston Is a Vampire Rockstar in 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Trailer
Tom Hiddleston is a vampire living in a modern world as a rockstar in the first trailer for "Only Lovers Left Alive". Instead of showing the glamour that usually comes with the fame, the video gives a look at his depression while he's trying to fit in among humans.
As his frustration with the society gets worse, his decade-long wife (Tilda Swinton) who lives on the other side of the globe rushes to his side to give him new strength to live. But the couple's reunion is spoiled by her reckless younger sister who shows up unannounced.
Mia Wasikowska plays the younger sister. Jeffrey Wright, John Hurt and Anton Yelchin also join the cast. The romance vampire drama was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival earlier this year. Sony Pictures has secured its distribution rights in the U.S. but hasn't announced any release date.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake