Tom Hiddleston Is a Vampire Rockstar in 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Trailer
Tom Hiddleston is a vampire living in a modern world as a rockstar in the first trailer for "Only Lovers Left Alive". Instead of showing the glamour that usually comes with the fame, the video gives a look at his depression while he's trying to fit in among humans.
As his frustration with the society gets worse, his decade-long wife (Tilda Swinton) who lives on the other side of the globe rushes to his side to give him new strength to live. But the couple's reunion is spoiled by her reckless younger sister who shows up unannounced.
Mia Wasikowska plays the younger sister. Jeffrey Wright, John Hurt and Anton Yelchin also join the cast. The romance vampire drama was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival earlier this year. Sony Pictures has secured its distribution rights in the U.S. but hasn't announced any release date.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'