Tom Hiddleston Is a Vampire Rockstar in 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Trailer
Tom Hiddleston is a vampire living in a modern world as a rockstar in the first trailer for "Only Lovers Left Alive". Instead of showing the glamour that usually comes with the fame, the video gives a look at his depression while he's trying to fit in among humans.
As his frustration with the society gets worse, his decade-long wife (Tilda Swinton) who lives on the other side of the globe rushes to his side to give him new strength to live. But the couple's reunion is spoiled by her reckless younger sister who shows up unannounced.
Mia Wasikowska plays the younger sister. Jeffrey Wright, John Hurt and Anton Yelchin also join the cast. The romance vampire drama was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival earlier this year. Sony Pictures has secured its distribution rights in the U.S. but hasn't announced any release date.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal