Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison Reportedly Split
Courtney Stodden and her husband of three years, Doug Hutchinson, reportedly are going separate ways. "Courtney has called it quits on her marriage," a source close to the couple told Radar Online. "She is done with him and he's totally heartbroken."
"Doug knew he was taking a risk with the marriage, but he genuinely fell in love with Courtney and didn't realize how much his life would be changed after they got married," the source added. The source also explained that Stodden's fame contributed to their broken relationship, saying, "She is branching out and doing her own thing and Doug is getting left behind."
"Everything with Courtney and Doug is so contrived, but he wasn't with her at her Halloween party and she's always doing things by herself lately. He just isn't part of the scene anymore now. They'll probably stage a photo opp just to pretend they're still together though," the source said of the separation.
Stodden got married to Hutchinson with her parents' permission when she was just 16 years old and the "Lost" actor was 51. Stodden recently looked happy as she hosted a Halloween party at her home on Thursday night, October 31. Dressing up in red devil lingerie, she welcomed her friends that include actor Chris Winters. Her mother, Krista, dressed up as Cleopatra.
"Courtney had an absolute blast. It was a great chance for her to let her hair down. She didn't look heartbroken at all. If she was upset, she hid her feelings well. At one point she joked that Doug was in one of the bedrooms, but it was actually just a spooky pretend corpse under the bed sheet," a source told Daily Mail.
More Courtney Stodden News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern