Demi Lovato Releases 'Let It Go' Music Video
Last month, it was revealed that Demi Lovato made a contribution to the soundtrack of upcoming animated movie "Frozen" by recording a song called "Let It Go". Now, the 21-year-old singer releases a proper visual treatment for the track.
Running for nearly four minutes, the video is simple but sweet. It features the footage of the new film by Disney. It intersperses with the scenes that give some looks at Lovato belting out the inspirational song while playing the piano and wandering around a huge and abandoned house.
"Let It Go" is originally sung by Idina Menzel, who voices Elsa the Snow Queen in "Frozen". The song will be included in the movie's soundtrack, which is set to arrive on Monday, November 25.
As for the film, it is based on Hans Christian Anderson's fairly tale, "The Snow Queen". It tells the tale of two princesses, one of whom has the power to create snow and ice. After her power gets out of hand, she goes into hiding. Her fearless sister Anna, voiced by Kristen Bell, later embarks on a journey to find her in order to save their kingdom. The movie hits U.S. theaters on November 27.
More Demi Lovato News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed