Miley Cyrus and Benji Madden Caught Kissing at Halloween Party
Miley Cyrus apparently has found new love after breaking up from Liam Hemsworth. The "Wrecking Ball" singer reportedly had a steamy make out session with Good Charlotte's guitarist Benji Madden as they attended a Halloween party at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood on Thursday night, October 31.
"They seemed really into each other," a source told Daily Mail. "Soon they were flirting and talking very closely. Then they shared a kiss. They left Bootsy Bellows together around 1 A.M. They tried to be discreet by sharing a car with some other friends but it was clear they were leaving as a couple," the source explained, adding that the 20-year-old singer looked "amazing" in her Lil' Kim-inspired costume that night.
Sources also told E! News similar accounts, saying that Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter and Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend were making out that night. Miley and a group of friends reportedly arrived at the club around midnight. The group was joined by Kelly Osbourne and her fiance Matthew Mosshart. "They were dancing and just really getting into the spirit of things. Kelly didn't stay very long and so after catching up with Miley she left," an eyewitness said. Benji showed up later.
Miley and Benji left the club together in a van with other friends. Although the twerking queen's face is not visible in paparazzi photos as she hid behind a friend's arm, her purple wig can be seen clearly.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns