Casino Bosses Demand Refund After Lindsay Lohan Shows Up Late for Hosting Gig
Lindsay Lohan landed in trouble yet again. The troubled star reportedly angered bosses at the Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut for turning up nearly two hours late for her hosting gig at the venue. Now the event's organizers allegedly want their money back.
TMZ reports LiLo was paid $50,000 to host a Halloween party at the venue. Rumor has it, she was supposed to be at the party at 10 P.M. but didn't show up until 11:43. She was also said skipping the red carpet when finally arriving more than 90 minutes later.
The former child actress dressed as Stephen King's famous character, Carrie, in a blood-soaked white dress with a tiara on her head. She became a judge for a costume contest along with boxing champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr. who channeled his inner Freddy Krueger.
"Trick or treat! Heading 2 MGM Grand Foxwoods Casino, look forward to celebrating a safe and happy halloween with you guys! #HappyHalloween," she tweeted before the party. Floyd added in his own Twitter, "Carrie (@lindsaylohan) and me as Freddy hanging out at the best Halloween party I've ever been to at MGM Foxwoods."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones