Tinie Tempah: Adele Recorded 'Filthy' Rap Song
Tinie Tempah, who has struck a friendship with Adele, revealed that the "Rolling in the Deep" singer has a hidden talent in rap. The U.K. rapper said that Adele recorded herself doing some "filthy" raps while they hung out in a studio.
"She has a rap. She was with me and Labrinth in the studio when he recorded Earthquake. Nobody really knows this," Tempah said in an interview on TV show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man". However, there could be a lawsuit if the song ever got out. "She recorded a rap and she told us that if we ever played it to anyone she would sue us," Tempah continued, adding "So when you talk to her next, ask her about the rap. It is really filthy as well."
Adele has been helping Tempah to pick songs for his new album, "Demonstration", which is due to be released this month. The BRIT Awards winner has also been getting advise from Coldplay's Chris Martin for the album.
Adele, who is working on her third studio album, has in fact entered herself in the Hip-Hop circle. U.S. rapper Wiz Khalifa confirmed in September that they have collaborated for a song in his upcoming fifth studio album.
More Adele News
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'
- AMC Renews 'Into the Badlands' for Expanded Season 3
- Juicy! Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt in Thong One-Piece