Tinie Tempah: Adele Recorded 'Filthy' Rap Song
Tinie Tempah, who has struck a friendship with Adele, revealed that the "Rolling in the Deep" singer has a hidden talent in rap. The U.K. rapper said that Adele recorded herself doing some "filthy" raps while they hung out in a studio.
"She has a rap. She was with me and Labrinth in the studio when he recorded Earthquake. Nobody really knows this," Tempah said in an interview on TV show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man". However, there could be a lawsuit if the song ever got out. "She recorded a rap and she told us that if we ever played it to anyone she would sue us," Tempah continued, adding "So when you talk to her next, ask her about the rap. It is really filthy as well."
Adele has been helping Tempah to pick songs for his new album, "Demonstration", which is due to be released this month. The BRIT Awards winner has also been getting advise from Coldplay's Chris Martin for the album.
Adele, who is working on her third studio album, has in fact entered herself in the Hip-Hop circle. U.S. rapper Wiz Khalifa confirmed in September that they have collaborated for a song in his upcoming fifth studio album.
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt