Tinie Tempah: Adele Recorded 'Filthy' Rap Song
Tinie Tempah, who has struck a friendship with Adele, revealed that the "Rolling in the Deep" singer has a hidden talent in rap. The U.K. rapper said that Adele recorded herself doing some "filthy" raps while they hung out in a studio.
"She has a rap. She was with me and Labrinth in the studio when he recorded Earthquake. Nobody really knows this," Tempah said in an interview on TV show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man". However, there could be a lawsuit if the song ever got out. "She recorded a rap and she told us that if we ever played it to anyone she would sue us," Tempah continued, adding "So when you talk to her next, ask her about the rap. It is really filthy as well."
Adele has been helping Tempah to pick songs for his new album, "Demonstration", which is due to be released this month. The BRIT Awards winner has also been getting advise from Coldplay's Chris Martin for the album.
Adele, who is working on her third studio album, has in fact entered herself in the Hip-Hop circle. U.S. rapper Wiz Khalifa confirmed in September that they have collaborated for a song in his upcoming fifth studio album.
More Adele News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'