Heidi Montag Removes F-Cup Breast Implants Due to Health Issues
Heidi Montag did suffer for beauty. The former reality TV star, who had a second breast augmentation to increase her size to F cup a few years ago, admits that her huge implants caused her serious health issues.
"I do regret getting the implants," she tells Brooke Anderson of Entertainment Tonight. Among the many health problems caused by the implants were a ruptured disc in her neck, muscular and spinal damage to her back, and numbness in her arm due to pinched nerves.
She says that at some points she felt like wanting to "rip them off!" She goes on sharing, "My new doctor was like, 'You should never have been allowed by the doctor to get implants this big. ... I put my security and sexuality in my breast size instead of my confidence."
After enduring the pain for years, Montag recently decided to go under the knife once again to replace the F-cup implants with D-cup implants. After a 5-hour procedure that cost $22,000, the wife of Spencer Pratt is relieved. "I feel really great. I am really relieved that that burden is literally lifted off my chest," she said after the surgery.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign