Heidi Montag Removes F-Cup Breast Implants Due to Health Issues
Heidi Montag did suffer for beauty. The former reality TV star, who had a second breast augmentation to increase her size to F cup a few years ago, admits that her huge implants caused her serious health issues.
"I do regret getting the implants," she tells Brooke Anderson of Entertainment Tonight. Among the many health problems caused by the implants were a ruptured disc in her neck, muscular and spinal damage to her back, and numbness in her arm due to pinched nerves.
She says that at some points she felt like wanting to "rip them off!" She goes on sharing, "My new doctor was like, 'You should never have been allowed by the doctor to get implants this big. ... I put my security and sexuality in my breast size instead of my confidence."
After enduring the pain for years, Montag recently decided to go under the knife once again to replace the F-cup implants with D-cup implants. After a 5-hour procedure that cost $22,000, the wife of Spencer Pratt is relieved. "I feel really great. I am really relieved that that burden is literally lifted off my chest," she said after the surgery.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns