Heidi Montag Removes F-Cup Breast Implants Due to Health Issues
Heidi Montag did suffer for beauty. The former reality TV star, who had a second breast augmentation to increase her size to F cup a few years ago, admits that her huge implants caused her serious health issues.
"I do regret getting the implants," she tells Brooke Anderson of Entertainment Tonight. Among the many health problems caused by the implants were a ruptured disc in her neck, muscular and spinal damage to her back, and numbness in her arm due to pinched nerves.
She says that at some points she felt like wanting to "rip them off!" She goes on sharing, "My new doctor was like, 'You should never have been allowed by the doctor to get implants this big. ... I put my security and sexuality in my breast size instead of my confidence."
After enduring the pain for years, Montag recently decided to go under the knife once again to replace the F-cup implants with D-cup implants. After a 5-hour procedure that cost $22,000, the wife of Spencer Pratt is relieved. "I feel really great. I am really relieved that that burden is literally lifted off my chest," she said after the surgery.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip