Video: Emblem3 Goes Shirtless When Covering Ylvis' 'The Fox'
Emblem3 celebrated Halloween by releasing a video of them covering Ylvis' "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)". In the two-minute clip, the three boys are seen donning some silly costumes and animal hats while lip-syncing to the funny song by the Norwegian comedy group.
The video also gives some looks at members Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg and Drew Chadwick wildly dancing around a big stadium, on the backstage and in the shower. The boys also give their female fans a present by going shirtless.
The hilarious video was premiered on Ryan Seacrest's website. The boys also appeared on the host's radio show, "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", and explained why they created the clip.
"We thought the Ylvis song was genius!" Wesley said. "We were always playing it backstage to psych us up for the show and figured if we're always rockin' out to it, why not just tape it and share with our fans!"
Emblem3 released their debut album, "Nothing to Lose", earlier this year. The record entered Billboard 200 at No. 7 back in August. The Stromberg brothers and Chadwick are currently on tour with Selena Gomez for her "Stars Dance Tour".
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation